❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴❤︎

__________________________

꧁"𝗜𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸."꧂

Lelia Audra had just walked through the gates of the school and stepped onto the grounds of her second home.

All of last year, she spent getting used to the school and meeting new people. Although half of those people she met, weren't really her friends.

Her only real friends were Musa, her step sister, who was starting her first year and her best friend, Bridget Beckett, who was also in her second year like the blonde.

Another friend of hers was Stella, a blonde princess who the girl had befriended half way through last year.

Bridget and Lelia had met when the clumsy air fairy had bumped into the brunette. You would think that because she was an air fairy, she would float on air and be graceful, but she couldn't tell her left foot from her right. It was kind of a curse.

From then on, the two were two peas in a pod. The two were well known throughout the school for their beauty and their brains. However, that's all anyone saw of them.

Bridget had other friends. They weren't as close as Lelia was to her, but they were still her friends. Bridget was a sweet and kind person, so it was easy for people to warm up to her.

Lelia however was a different story. She had major trust issues and didn't really open up to people. Lelia knew what people thought of her and wished that they could see the real her.

__________________________

Musa and Lelia were walking side by side, with their suitcases following behind them. Musa had her headphones on, since the girl didn't want to become overwhelmed with all of the emotions she would feel.

Lelia was wearing a lilac purple, polka dot sleeveless, knot wrap dress, that had a V neck with black designer boots. She also had a small and cute white backpack on her back and had her hair braided into a side bun.

While Musa was shuffling her playlists, Lelia was looking for the sweet brunette that she called her best friend. The two made sure to text and FaceTime as much as they could over the summer, since Bridget wasn't able to stay over.

Lelia was supposed to meet the water fairy at the gates, but Bridget was no where to be seen. Lelia turned towards the mind fairy beside her and motioned to her ears.