❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃🄴🄴🄽❤︎

____________________________

꧁"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴?!"꧂

Bridget had welcomed Lelia with open arms that night and had allowed the air fairy to sleep in the extra bed in Bridget's room. Lelia was extremely thankful for the water fairy and her best friend had succeeded in lifting her mood, with their very own sleepover.

Bridget really was Lelia's very own bridge over all of her life problems.

It turns out that Bridget needed the company too, since the water fairy and Stephanie had broken up once again. Lelia wasn't surprised though, the two girls were always on, then off, Lelia can bet that they'll be together again by the end of the week.

The two best friends ended up bawling and laughing at the same time, while stuffing their faces with chocolate, that Bridget had stashed for when she had her period, as they watched sad romance movies and questioned their sanity, while doing so.

The two had fallen asleep in very awkward positions and didn't actually end up sleeping in the beds.

Lelia was laying upside down on a sofa seat, that was beside Bridget's bed. The laptop, that was still playing movies, was placed on top of the water fairies bed, that the girls had forgotten to turn off and the battery of the device was probably extremely low.

Bridget was laying in a curled position, beside the bed, with her face squished on the floor, with drool over her mouth and her bum sticking in the air. The two were quietly snoring and were so tired from staying up late last night, that they didn't hear the numerous incessant alarm clocks set on Lelia's phone, blaring and waking up Bridget's suite mates.

The two fairies continued to sleep soundly and it didn't look like they were planning on waking up anytime soon, even though it was nearly time for their first morning class.

Bridget's door suddenly burst open and hit her bedroom wall. The noise still didn't wake up the two sleeping fairies.

The culprit for the door nearly blasting off its hinges, was standing, ready for class, at the door frame, looking at the two girls, annoyed for setting the alarm with a loud ringtone.

"Hey! Bridget!" Bridget's suite mate, Molly tried, but failed to wake the best friends up. The two didn't answer and continued to sleep. "Get you and your friends arses up now!" Molly continued to attempt to wake them up, but was still unsuccessful.

The umpteenth alarm continued to go off and Molly had enough, so she stormed over to the air fairies phone and picked it up, before turning the alarm off. She then awkwardly kicked at Bridget's side because of the weird position that she was in.