❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅃🅆🄾❤︎

__________________________

⤷✾ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᴵᴺᴳ 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂✾⤶
༄✯ [ 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ]

꧁ "𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆." ꧂

*𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃...*

Lelia had caught up with Sam after departing from the other girls and once she had approached him, he had offered her one of the packets of food that he had in his hands, which Lelia gratefully accepted.

The couple headed further and further away from the cacophonous sounds of the students in various years located in the cafeteria. Lelia was elated that Sam had stolen her away, eager to spend time with him.

"So, where are we sneaking off to this time?" Lelia smirked, as she finished the food that Sam had given her.

The two loitered through the halls of Alfea, looking on in favour at the arresting and exquisite castle, as they could see the heavenly gardens, with the prepossessing plants and flowers blossoming under the summer sun, and sprouting from the minuscule rainfall that mizzled prior that day.

The tranquil of the gardens was calling out to them through the outmoded windows that were littering the Victorian stone walls, the sun fluorescing through the satiny glass panes, beaming at them, showing the same amount of delirium as the two ambling through the school corridors. 

It didn't help that the alluring viridian green vines were trailing down the inside of the slightly bumpy stone walls from the uneven rock, because it only teased them with the fact that they weren't competent to go outside, due to the fact that the both of them knew they would stay out there forever if they could, by just receiving a single eyeful of the serene greenery.

"I didn't think about that." Sam admitted, referring to Lelia's question, as he tilted his head to the side.

"Of course you didn't." Lelia chuckled, shaking her head, amused.