❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄻🅅🄴❤︎

_____________________________

꧁"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱?"꧂

Aisha, Lelia and Musa, sat themselves down at the occupied table, that Terra and Bloom had claimed. The blonde was sat in between Aisha and Terra and Bloom and Musa were opposite them.

The air fairy wasted no time in digging into her lunch meal, since she was starving. Musa laughed, as her step sister ate her food, which caused Lelia to throw a piece of her food at the mind fairy in retaliation.

Musa stuck her tongue out at the blonde and Lelia copied her. Terra chuckled at the step sisters antics, while Bloom was looking downcast, for a reason unknown to Lelia and Aisha just ignored their childish actions.

"So, here's what we should do.." Aisha begun, as she got comfy in her seat. "Maybe, we can make a list of emotional triggers—" Aisha suggested to the Winx suite girls.

Lelia watched, confused, as Bloom interrupted the water fairy, since she wasn't aware of what happened with Bloom during their first magic class. "—Aisha, um, I appreciate what you're doing but I can figure this out on my own." Bloom lightly said.

Lelia took a mental note down that the fire fairy was stubborn.

"I'm sure, I just think you might be in your head about the whole changeling stuff and overthinking?" Aisha tried to kindly tell the fire fairy.

Lelia furrowed her eyebrows, as she was now totally lost. "Changeling stuff? What are you four going on about?" Lelia asked them all.

According to everyone else's facial expressions, Lelia was the only one who had no idea what everyone was talking about.

"So everyone knows." Bloom realised.

"I don't." Lelia swiftly cut in.

Lelia took a look at Bloom's face and it finally clicked in her head. "You're a changeling?" Lelia questioned the fire fairy, just to confirm.

Bloom just tightly smiled at the air fairy, which gave Lelia all of the answers she needed. Lelia didn't dwell on it any longer, since she could obviously see it was affecting the girl.

"Oh, is that why you were freaking out at the vessel? That makes so much more sense 'cause that's got to be the easiest assignment we'll have—" Terra then realised, but continued to dishearten the fire fairy even more with her words.

Musa shook her head, not so subtly at the earth fairy, while Lelia chuckled at the two. "—and I'm making it worse." Terra quietly said, once she caught on to Musa's warning.

"Well, isn't this awkward?" Lelia questioned rhetorically, as there was an awkward silence after Terra spoke.

Musa quietly snorted at Lelia's sarcasm, while Terra tried to hide her smile. Aisha just ignored her and instead, looked guiltily at the saddened fire fairy.