❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁❤︎

___________________________

꧁𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘄."꧂

After reading a few chapters of her book, Lelia had decided that it was time for her to head to the orientation party.

The girl had just walked into the space where the party was being held, and the girl stood at one of the entrances, where she was supposed to be meeting Bridget.

"Do you remember our first orientation party?" A voice piped up from behind her.

Lelia turned her head around to face the person who owned the voice and a smile immediately took over her once bored features at the sight of her best friend.

"It was just as boring as this one." Lelia drawled, before crushing Bridget into a hug.

The two girls laughed together at her response.

The orientation party wasn't exactly a party, it was more of a social gathering for the first years to make friends and have conversations, so that they could get to know each other, since they would be spending the rest of their year with one another.

The older years were always welcome to come too. Lelia wasn't going to go to the party originally, but Musa was going and she wanted to keep an eye out for the mind fairy, as well as her first year roommates and make sure that they were settling in okay.

She also wanted to see Bridget, since they were in two separate suites and she didn't get the chance to hang out with her when Lelia first arrived.

"How is rooming with first years and miss perfect?" Bridget asked her.

Unlike Lelia, Bridget didn't really like the blonde princess of Solaria because Bridget was friends with the girl who Stella had blinded.

Bridget didn't know that the incident was an accident and thought that Stella had blinded the girl, Ricki, on purpose like everyone else thought.

Lelia had wanted to explain the situation to the girl, but when she had brought it up with Stella, the blonde had shut the idea down because she was afraid her mother would find out about Stella telling people against the queen's wishes.

It was bad enough that Lelia knew, never mind anyone else.

"Not as bad as I thought it would be. Besides, I've got my sister Musa with me." Lelia told the brunette beside her, as they watched the students interact with each other.