❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🄵🅃🄴🄴🄽❤︎

__________________________

꧁"𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿."꧂

Lelia had quickly made her way to the greenhouse, after she had received Terra's messages. The girl opened the greenhouse doors and she saw Terra, sitting at a work bench, with items that Lelia presumes are to make the Zanbaq that Terra had mentioned at lunch.

"Hey Ter." Lelia announced her presence and Terra looked towards the girl, who had just walked in. "What do you need help with?" Lelia questioned, as she dumped her bag somewhere, before sitting down across from the first year.

"Well, Dane was originally helping me..." Terra looked quite upset when she said this and Lelia waited for her to finish speaking, so she could ask why. "—but he had to go...so I need your help instead." Terra informed the second year girl.

"Is it help with the Zanbaq?" Lelia wanted to confirm her guess. "If it is, then I have no idea how to make it but, I've had a few chemistry classes and have learned about these different items..." Lelia motioned towards the different chemical items and plants on the workbench. "...so, if you tell me the steps, I'm sure I can pick it up quite quickly." Lelia offered and Terra beamed.

"It is for the Zanbaq and that would be very helpful because we need to get it done quickly because Stella texted me saying that they're moving the burned one." Terra told the blonde opposite her.

"Well I'm glad to help." Lelia truthfully told her.

"Alright, I just need you to separate the buds after I have bloomed them." Terra instructed her, as she quickly bloomed an orange type of flower plant and handed it to the blonde.

"Sounds easy enough." Lelia shrugged her shoulders, before doing what Terra had asked with the first orange flower plant.

The two didn't have to do much because Terra had already done quite a few, which Lelia presumes she did with this boy Dane.

"So, who is this Dane boy?" Lelia questioned the first year, curiously.

Terra blushed, which Lelia noticed and she smiled, as she realised that whoever this boy was, Terra had a crush on him.

"Do you remember that boy that I helped at the orientation party?" Terra asked her, with red still coating her cheeks. When Lelia nodded her head in remembrance, she continued. "That's him, he's in my year and is a specialist." Terra explained, as she continued to work on the Zanbaq.

Lelia hummed and leaned forward slightly. Terra was literally an angel and Lelia wanted to make sure that Dane was good enough for her. "Is he nice?" Lelia questioned, with a smirk, but she was still serious when asking the first year.