❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃❤︎

____________________________

꧁"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀."꧂

Lelia and Miss Dowling, had been walking through the forest, towards the cemetery and when they finally arrived, they could see Aisha, Musa and Terra, all standing outside the gateway.

A snarling sound coming from the gateway, echoed throughout the woods and caused Lelia to look in that direction quite terrified, since she had no idea what had made that noise.

The two got closer to the three girls and when they arrived, Miss Dowling just walked right past them and into the gateway, while Lelia stood next to the girls.

"Just so you all know, never use me as bait again for Miss Dowling, I'm not a sheep." Lelia warned the three girls, who were startled by Miss Dowling and the air fairies presence. "I am so not dressed for this." The air fairy groaned, as she was only in her dress and denim jacket, as well as wearing boots, while hiking through the woods.

The four girls then peered inside the gateway, without getting too close and watched as Miss Dowling fought a monster like creature.

Something in Lelia's head clicked. They were burned ones, but Lelia didn't know how that was possible, because no one had seen one in over a decade. Lelia had learned about them in her Alfea history class, one lesson.

Bloom ran out of the gateway door, shaking and trembling, while breathing heavily from her encounter with the burned one. The red head hadn't noticed the four girls yet and continued to watch their headmistress attack the creature.

"Are you okay?" Aisha asked, once the gateway door closed.

Bloom turned around after realising that her suite mates were there.

"Y-yeah, I think so..." Bloom stared at the ground, as she responded. "What the hell was that thing?!" Bloom questioned, after getting her breathing back to normal slightly.

"I'm pretty sure it's called a burned one." Terra told the red head.

"It is, but no one has seen one in like sixteen years." Lelia confirmed, as well as informed, as she still kept her eyes on the closed gateway, as if the creature would somehow jump out and attack them all.

"Wait, wait. W-where's Stella?" Bloom suddenly asked them all.

"She's at school, why?" Aisha questioned her, confused about her question.