❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁🅃🄴🄴🄽❤︎

____________________________

꧁"𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆."꧂

Sam had ended up guiding Lelia to the Alfea gardens, to get some peace and quiet. Sam had a free period, but Lelia was skipping class. It was her last class for the day and it wasn't one that was entirely useful, so she wasn't too bothered about it.

"So, you've managed to get me alone...." Lelia spoke up, with a teasing smirk on her lips. "Is this the point where you murder me and hide my body?" She asked him playfully.

"Oh no, you've figured it out!" Sam pretended to be horrified that she had figured out his 'true motives'.

Lelia lightly pushed his arm, that wasn't holding his bag strap and the two laughed. The two continued walking and Lelia thought that she should come to the gardens more often, because it was beautiful to see all of the different plants and flowers.

It was also peaceful and when Lelia was with Sam, she felt like she didn't have to worry about anything and that she could express her thoughts freely, without having to be careful with what to say.

"You know, I wasn't stalking you..." Lelia stated, even though she knew that she technically was.

Sam hummed playfully and turned his head towards her slightly, with a smirk resting on his lips, as the two walked. "Are you sure? 'Cause I can see why you would." Sam teased and held his head high, acting cocky.

"Don't get too cocky." The air fairy scolded, but was still laughing with him. "Doctors say it's not healthy to be obsessed with yourself." She quipped and raised one of her eyebrows playfully.

"They also say that it's not healthy to stalk someone." He bantered back, but he also still had a teasing smirk on his lips, to show that he was just joking around.

Lelia rolled her eyes dramatically at the boy, who was walking next to her. Sam then turned his head towards her slightly. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked her.

Lelia raised one of her eyebrows at him. "You can ask sure..." She trailed off. "But whether or not I answer, is a completely different story." She jokingly told him, which caused him to narrow his eyes at her, mocking annoyance.

"I think I'll take a risk and chance it by asking." He shrugged his shoulders, pretending to think about it.

"Well that's great!" She exclaimed. "I like men who live dangerously." She smoothly flirted with him and Lelia honestly didn't know how she pulled that off. Sure, she's flirted with other guys before, but she wasn't the best at it, she was usually just hyped up by Bridget.

Sam's smirk didn't leave his face, but he did shake his head fondly at the girl next to him. "Why were you stalking me?" He asked her, with that same joking tone, but was still ultimately curious for why she was.