❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴❤︎

______________________

꧁"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀."꧂

Lelia had decided to check on Musa to see how she was doing. When the second year girl walked into the mind fairy's room, that she shared with Terra, she could hear part of the two's conversation.

"Stella's a second year? Why is she in a suite full of first years?" Musa asked.

"Uh, I don't know, uh, really. Uh, an administrative thing..." The earth fairy guessed, as she scratched her head in thought.

"Well, Musa, what about me?" Lelia interrupted jokingly, as she walked into their room.

Musa chuckled and rolled her eyes at her step sister.
"I know why you're with us, I just didn't know about Stella." Musa told the blonde who had walked in.

"Also, sorry, I just wouldn't bring it up with her..."Terra started, as Musa was about to put on her headphones. "You know? Um, let's all of us just blanket statement, 'who cares?'" Terra told them.

"Well, I'll just let you both know so that you don't question either of us..." Lelia started to say. "We're both mentors for you four first years." Lelia informed Terra, since Musa already knew that the air fairy was one, she just didn't know Stella was one too.

"That's cool. What do the mentors do?" Terra asked the second year girl.

"Well, we make sure that you all know what you're doing—" Lelia started to list. "—we make sure that you're okay and we're here for you to ask any questions or if you just need help in general." Lelia told her.

Lelia was a closed off person, but she knew how it was in her first year and knew that some of the first year students struggled to adapt, so she was going to be there for them all and not just her step sister.

The air fairy was an amazing person and not many people got to see it because Lelia just didn't trust people and no one ever wanted to try to find out who she really was.

However, Terra was growing on the air fairy and she might just open up to the girl. The girl screamed bubbly and sweet, which reminded Lelia of Bridget slightly. Terra was just missing the extra bitchy attitude that Bridget had in the mornings.

Terra then picked out a plant and held it up the the second year questionably. "Do you want a plant for your room, perhaps?" The earth fairy asked nervously.