❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈❤︎

___________________________

꧁"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲𝘀."꧂

Over the week that headmaster Silva was being treated, Lelia and Sam had been taking their relationship sort of slow slow, just like they had agreed that they would. They haven't put a label on their relationship yet for this reason, because they want to last and not mess it all up.

However, they were still in the honeymoon stage and couldn't get enough of each other, so they weren't taking it as slow as a couple usually would when deciding to take things slow.

The two had been sneaking around, and Lelia would be lying if she said that it wasn't thrilling or quite exciting to be secretive. She was still off about the whole lying to Terra thing, but she still hasn't told her that she's basically dating or getting close to her brother.

Sam and Lelia would secretly hold hands under the table, during their shared classes. Sam would also bore through walls and steal Lelia, to have a quick make out session, a quick kiss or to just have some free time to themselves. The two teens even ended up passing notes to each other, which sounds totally cliche.

Musa and Bridget are the only people who know about her secret relationship with the earth fairy. Lelia was planning on telling Stella, but she didn't want to risk having too many people being aware of them sneaking around, in case word got out somehow to Terra.

__________________________

Lelia was now in magic class, with Bridget sitting next to her and Sam sitting in the desk in front of her. Sam and Lelia hadn't shared magic classes last year, but were lucky enough to be sharing this year.

The blonde air fairy was dressed in a black woven scrappy, shoulder less top, with a blue denim skirt. She was also wearing white all star converses and her hair was pulled into two tight french plaits.

Last year, they all had to learn how to control or get used to their abilities, but this year, they were learning how to expand their powers or use it more effectively, while later on in the year, they will start to have a go at learning other elements that they weren't born with.

Bridget was having fun with conjuring water balls, since she had already finished her assignment, and threatening to throw them at Lelia, who threatened to electrocute her in return.

Lelia had a map model in front of her, placed on her desk and she was instructed to create some type of storm on a certain point of the model. This was to help her powers be more accurate and effective. Lelia was doing pretty well, but kept being distracted by Sam, who kept looking back at her and flashing her his smile that Lelia loves so much.