❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽❤︎

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗌𝗍

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗌𝗍...𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗌𝗍. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━

Lelia had met up with Sam, and the two had taken to retreating to her suite, since her suite mates were all still at the party, having a good time and probably getting drunk.

Lelia wasn't fully sober, but was completely in control of her thoughts and didn't feel like throwing up and the air fairy didn't have a headache.

Unluckily for the recent couple, Aisha had came back to the suite early after having an argument with Bloom, so the water fairy had ended up catching the pair, but Lelia had begged the girl to keep it from Terra and she had agreed to keep quiet.

The blonde didn't want to have so many people lying to the earth fairy, so was planning on telling her sisters roommate soon, feeling far too guilty to keep it from her for too long.

The two lovers had spent about an hour of just cuddling and talking, while sneaking in a few harmless kisses, as they laid on Lelia's bed in her shared room with the princess.

Since it had been an hour of them being there, the two reluctantly decided to part ways for the night, since her suite mates might decide to come back early from the party just like Aisha had.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━

Lelia and Sam were now just outside the suite door, as the two were sharing a goodbye kiss, not wanting to part ways, but having to.

The air fairy had her hands tightly clasped around the material of Sam's green shirt, while the said boy had his hands lazily resting on her waist.

Lelia's phone buzzed, as she received a text message, so the two pulled away from their kiss, but didn't make any movements to move away from each other. Instead, Lelia just gave him a small smile, silently telling him to ignore her phone that was buzzing away.

Just as the two were about to lean in again, her phone chimed again, until it just wouldn't stop. Lelia huffed, annoyed at whoever was interrupting her last minutes with her boyfriend.