❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄽🄸🄽🄴❤︎

_____________________________

꧁"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲—𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿."꧂

An alarm clock started to blare, and the incessant sound of ringing, caused Lelia to stir awake. Lelia didn't bother to open her eyes, as she just grabbed her pillow and used it to cover her ears, in hopes that she wouldn't have to hear it anymore.

The pillow barely did anything, because the alarm clock just kept ringing in her ears. "Stella! Turn it off!" Lelia whined, as she didn't remember that the princess wasn't in the room with her.

The alarm didn't stop, which caused Lelia to scream into her pillow, out of frustration and annoyance. The blonde still didn't take her face away from the fabric of the pillow, but reached over and blindly tapped her dresser, as she attempted to turn off the alarm.

Since the girl couldn't see, she ended up knocking the clock off of the dresser, which effectively turned the alarm off, once and for all.

Lelia smiled contentedly and moved, so that she was comfortable in her bed again. It hadn't even been five minutes, before her step sister came in, holding two cups filled with hot drinks.

"Lelia, get up!" Musa instructed, as she placed the two cups on the blonde's desk.

When Lelia just groaned and rolled over, so that she was facing the opposite way, the brunette came over to the bed and pulled the covers off of the blonde.

This of course, caused Lelia to smack the girls' arms away and pull the covers back over her body. The blondes eyes were still closed because she knew that if she opened them and let the sun practically blind her, then she would never be able to go back to sleep.

"Fuck off Musa." Lelia groaned sleepily, while getting comfortable under the duvet.

The brunette sighed, in what Lelia thought was defeat, and walked out of the room, which caused Lelia to smile in satisfaction. That satisfaction was short lived however, because the brunette had travelled back into the room stealthily.

Water was then splashed all over the blonde, which caused her to bolt up into a sitting position. Water droplets ran down her face and onto the duvet. The air fairy breathed in sharply through her nose and opened her eyes uncomfortably slow.

"I am going to commit a crime—specifically the crime of murder." Lelia declared, while looking scarily calm.

"You see, the thing is...I quite like the land of the living." Musa drawled sarcastically, before grabbing one of the cups from the dresser and bolting out of the room.