𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷. ──────── 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓 𝑻 𝒉 𝒊 𝒓 𝒕 𝒚 - 𝑭 𝒊 𝒗 𝒆
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔... ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

▍𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ▍
⥤ 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ⥢

╘◖═══════════════════════◗╛

          The assembly eventually comes to an end — thank whoever stopped Queen Luna from talking, Lelia will thank them later in her dreams. The air fairy, her sister, Terra and Aisha all stand next to a stone pillar, watching the headmistress, Terra's father and Silva converse with one another.

          Suspicious little whispers pass between the three and Lelia cannot help but wish she could read minds or have super hearing so that she would be able to listen in or get an idea of what they were talking about.

          Terra stands with arms crossed, a frown on her lips as she stares at her dad with suspicious eyes while Aisha gives her sympathetic looks every now and then. Musa is the one using her magic to try and get an idea of what the headmistress, Silva and Professor Harvey were feeling so that the group of girls would be able to work out what is going on.

          "They're like gossiping teenagers, honestly. If they're such gossipers, surely they can slip the tongue and just tell us all their secrets," Lelia says, sighing when her narrowed eyes at the trio does absolutely nothing.

          "As if they would let themselves," Aisha mumbles, looking back at the older girl.

          "Their lips are locked tight, and I can't figure them out - they're just feeling unsettled and my magic isn't going to tell us why," Musa pipes in, frustrated that she cannot do no more.