❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾❤︎

____________________

꧁𝗦𝗼, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁?"꧂

Lelia had first showed Musa around for a little bit, before taking her to their new suite.

Since Lelia was her mentor, Lelia is also in the same suite as her step sister. Bridget, unfortunately, is sharing a different dorm with other girls, but the two would certainly still hang out.

Lelia had told Musa to head to her room and unpack, as Lelia waited outside, so that she could text Bridget. The brunette had texted her saying she would just meet her at the orientation party that was happening later in the day.

__________________________

Lelia opened the door to the Winx suite and wheeled her suitcase in behind her. Lelia had shared a dorm with Bridget last year and two other girls. Bridget now had a room to herself, but Lelia knew that if she ever needed it, there was a spare bed.

Lelia knew that she was now sharing a room with Stella, another second year.

Lelia was one of the few people who knew about the light fairies struggle with control.

Lelia had walked into Stella crying in an abandoned room in the school one night and Stella, in a moment of weakness, had told the girl everything about her mum and about the incident of losing control and blinding her best friend.

In return, Lelia opened up and told the other blonde about her struggles and about her almost electrocuting her step sister when she had struggled with control. Lelia had even offered to be there for the blonde princess whenever she needed someone.

From that day forward, the two continued to keep up their fronts and pretend they only tolerated each other, but in secret, the two met up and ranted about their problems whenever they needed to.

Lelia was glad that she got to share a room with the light fairy, rather than one of the first years, who she didn't know at all, apart from Musa.

__________________________

The blonde was only thirty seconds through the door, before Terra, a first year earth fairy, approached the girl with a beaming smile.

Lelia had seen the girl around last year, but didn't know why the girl was there, since she didn't attend the school.

"Hi! I'm Terra, and you're Lelia, it's wonderful to meet you!" Terra held out a hand for the second year to shake.