❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄸🅇❤︎

________________________

꧁"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗮 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁."꧂

Lelia had been walking around, trying to find Bridget, for the past half an hour, but was having no luck with spotting the brunette.

Lelia finally gave up after thirty minutes and groaned to herself. She assumed that Bridget was probably making out with some boy or girl somewhere.

Bridget was actually bisexual because she liked both boys and girls. The last relationship she was in was actually with Stephanie and it only lasted a month, before they broke it off.

There weren't much people left at the orientation party, so Lelia decided that it was probably best to start heading back to the suite and just spend the rest of her night there.

As Lelia was about to start heading to the winx suite, a commotion just a few feet away, caused her attention to turn towards there.

As the blonde got closer, she caught sight of a specialist in her year, called Riven, being held against a pillar, being strangled by vines, that were created by her first year suite mate, Terra.

Even though Lelia had only met Terra that day, she knew that the girl was bubbly and sweet and looked like she couldn't hurt a fly.

Lelia knew that someone like Terra wouldn't attack, unless provoked, so assumed that Riven, being the dick that he is, probably deserved to experience Terra's wrath.

"What sorry? What was that Riv? I-I'm sure it's really funny, but I just can't quite hear it." Terra started to taunt the boy, as Riven inaudibly spoke, while tugging at the vines, tightening around the flesh on his neck.

Lelia looked at the earth fairy surprised. The blonde was proud of the earth fairy for standing up for herself because from what Lelia had gathered, Terra was quite insecure and just wanted everyone to like her for who she was.

This made Lelia respect the first year, who was clearly done dealing with people's shit, as they insulted her.

Terra's glowing green eyes dimmed, as she dropped her hands to let go of the second year specialist.
"You could have killed me you freak!" The said boy seethed, after regaining his composure.

"Missed you too." Terra bit back with a smirk.

Lelia was starting to like Terra more and more. The air fairy chuckled, as Riven didn't respond, but instead stormed off like a five year old child. "You tell him girl." Lelia cheered quietly.