❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴❤︎

˂━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˃

↳✾ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴜᴄɪɴɢ 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒 ✾↲
༄ ✯𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 [𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴]

⇾ "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭!" ⇽

┬────────────┬
༄ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ...
┴────────────┴

Lelia had made her way for the Winx suite, after she had finished school for the day, with a contented smile, still resting on her lips. The air fairy was in a good mood after spending time with the boy that she's seeing and nothing could bring that mood down, not even the boring classes that she had to attend after lunch.

The girl placed her hand on the stout, smooth-hewn wooden door, that would lead her into her suite when opened, not having any attentiveness for the unusual quietness of the dorm hallway.

Even if she wasn't so distrait—with her being too distracted and in a daze from relishing her short, but lekker time with Sam—she probably wouldn't have noticed the empty hallways in that scenario either. The dorm hallways in comparison to the other hallways or the cafeteria, were never really busy to to the point of making anyone feel claustrophobic, but there were the selective few pupils who would sit outside the dorm doors and converse with acquaintances that they did not have residency with.

The blonde air fairy pushed the door open with small force—the surface of the door being solid and only scarcely reluctant to allow itself to open and sanction her to enter her suite. The blonde absentmindedly shut the door behind her, knowing that it wouldn't be relevant for her to leave it open and strolled inside the Winx suite.

Immediately upon entering the room that had a faint linger of woodsy perfume, due to someone spraying a bottle of the alluring fragrance, it was strenuous for her to listen in, but she could only just hear the inarticulate conversation brewing between Bloom and Aisha.