Chapter 1

It has been a few months since Yejin and Hyun Bin last saw each other on the set of The Negotiation. They have been busy with their own lives and projects they barely had time to check on each other.

Hyun Bin is currently busy with the filming of his new drama Memories of The Alhambra

The Negotiation press conference is about to begin tomorrow and even though Hyun Bin is exhausted with all the filming, he cannot wait to see Yejin and catch up. She has had a wonderful year with all her projects being a success, from the Be With You film where she acted alongside Ji Sub to her drama Something In The Rain where her male co-lead was Hae In.

Hyun Bin has had some free time and had the chance to watch both her projects, he loved them and all he could think about was how amazing of an actress Yejin is. Her chemistry with all her male leads was very good because she had the ability to make everyone around her comfortable and even though he was grateful to have been able to work with her on this project, he still wished he was cast in a drama where they had more scenes together because he believed they have explosive chemistry on screen and could create magic together.

It's the 9th of August and both Yejin and Hyun Bin have arrived at the venue. Before the press conference began, Yejin saw Hyun Bin and approached "Hello Hyun Binssi, how are you?" She greeted showing her eyesmile looking so lovely in her balmain black dress. "Hello Yejinssi, I'm good but exhausted. I can't wait to finish filming." He replied looking at her while she smiled the whole time. He congratulated her on her successful projects, she thanked him and encouraged him to keep pushing until filming ends. They continued chatting about anything and everything they missed out on the past few months.

Their first press conference for The Negotiation came and went and they had to part ways until they see each other for their Vogue shoot next.

Hello everyone, this is my first time writing and I don't know what I'm doing to be honest lol, I guess we'll see how it goes. Thank you for reading, I appreciate it so much mwah