Chapter 9

Yejin and Hyun Bin started preparing for Crash Landing On You. Hyun Bin exercised intensely, brushed up on his North Korean dialect and took piano lessons while Yejin watched a lot of comedy to prepare for her character. They spent as much time together as they can before they start filming because they would have to minimize seeing each other a lot outside of work like they agreed.

August 2019

It was the day before they left for Switzerland to start filming. They were supposed to meet tonight. Yejin had already packed and was just waiting for tomorrow but Hyun Bin started late and was not yet done so Yejin had to go to his place.

She got to his apartment and helped him out with the rest of the things he needed to pack. They were hungry and exhausted after so they ordered food and were now seated on the floor in his bedroom eating.

"So this is it. We're finally starting with the filming" Hyun Bin said as if he couldn't believe it. He considered himself blessed and lucky because he's at a state where he's getting everything he wished for and it seemed surreal.

"This is it" Yejin responded and couldn't help but smile. Even though she was skeptical about this at first but at this point it seemed so right, everything seemed right. She was content

"At first I thought you were being difficult when you proposed that should we accept this drama then we have to put a pause on us but we're both professionals and I get your point. This is one of the reasons I like about you Yejin and if we want to survive in this industry and save what we have then we're gonna have to separate the two"

"I like it when you admit I'm right" Yejin said sticking her tongue out and sipped her juice

Hyun Bin laughed and shook his head he said "So how exactly do we separate us from our characters?"

"I'd be lying if i said I know exactly, I've never been in this kind of situation but I guess we just don't have to make it obvious that we're really close and as hard as it might be we have to minimize meeting a lot or just never meet at all and see each other at work, that's gonna be hard for someone as clingy as you Binnie but let's be grateful we'll see each other almost everyday at work"

"Wait a minute Miss, how many times in the last hour were you glued to me? I couldn't even pack properly, you're the clingy one here not me"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"I'm not"

Yejin was so stubborn and wanted to have the last say. Hyun Bin started tickling her and got between her legs she couldn't stop laughing. Tears were rolling down her face so he stopped and just looked at her still in that position with his hands down on either side trapping her body. She was so adorable with her messy bun. Yejin started calming down and saw how lovingly he was looking at her so she got a little shy and played with his hoodie tie strings. He loved when she still got shy around him, she looked so innocent and delicate he felt like putting her in his arms and keeping her there forever. He wiped her tears and planted a kiss on her forehead, her nose and kissed her lips for what felt like a minute

"I'll wait for you Son Ye Jin"

Yejin melted under him and felt how genuine he is, she nodded.

He flipped her over carefully and made her lie on top of him. He hugged her waist and they stayed like that on the floor. After 10 minutes Yejin started breathing softly. He smiled and put her under the covers in bed. He took the paperbags and put them in the kitchen then came back to the bedroom and got under the covers too holding her in his arms. It was late already she'd have to leave early in the morning.