Christmas Time

Alright lovelies Merry Christmas and Christmas Eve!!! So I decided to do a Christmas chapter for Christmas!! Also, I made a new cover which includes our new Mallory!!!! If you didn't read the last chapter or didn't bother to look at the pictures then you should because ya. LASTLY I have a dilemma but I will put that at the end!! Here ya gooooo:

Louis' POV

Here we are, Christmas Eve, and I am doing my infamous last-minute Christmas shopping. So far, I've gotten an iPad for Lizzie, Lottie, Gemma, and Fizzie, an iPad mini for Daisy and Phoebe an iPhoee for mum, a kitten for Haz and Cher, a big giftcard to Nando's for Niall, and a year's supply of haircare products for Zayn. I have no idea what to get for Dani, Liam, Simon, Paul, and Peri, but I do have an idea for Mallory.

Clothes? No I will have no idea what size and style. iPhone 5? Maybe. I know she loves skiing, so maybe I could get us a trip to the mountains. Or I could just get a trip to the mountains for all nine of us. I guess I should probably do that...but then what for Mallory? She says getting me back was the best present of all, but I need to get her something. What about jewelry? All girls like that stuff, right? Right!

I made my way to Tiffany and Co. where I was greeted by a nicely dressed man at the door. "Hello, sir! Merry Christmas! Can I help you find anything?" He smiled, a bit creepy if you ask me.

"Um, I'm doing a bit of last minute shopping for my fiance, I have no price range," I smiled back. He nodded and looked around a bit before showing me to a case.

"How much are you looking to buy?" He asked, unlocking the cases.

"I have nothing else to buy, so maybe a couple of sets," I guessed, looking at the selection.

"My personal favorites are the pearls and our diamond bow collection," He said, taking out a few things and placing them on the glass counter. I looked at the pearl collection, pondering it in my mind for a moment. It was nice, all three pieces. I can't say much about it because I don't wear these things, but I think Mal would like it. Then, I moved on to the next piece. It was bows with diamonds in it. I didn't like it that much, so I pushed it aside. I turned my head to the necklaces and bracelets in the case beside us. It was a chain bracelet and necklace with a dog tag that said "Tiffany and Co. New York 25" with a small diamond in it.

"I'll take the pearl set and those," I pointed to the necklaces and bracelets. He nodded, pulling everything out and placing it in a Tiffany and Co. bag. I handed him my credit card and he swiped it.

"Here you go, Mr. Tomlinson!" He said, looking at me. That's when I reconized him. He used to be a jeweler back in Doncaster, but when he moved here I always used to come here for El's presents.

"Mr. Richards!" I said, shaking his hand.

"Ah, Louis, last time you were in here Eleanor was just your girlfriend! Now your engaged and-" He went on before I cut him off.

"Eleanor and I broke up, I'm engaged to somebody else," I tensed up a bit at the memory of our breakup.

"Oh, Mr. Tomlinson, I'm so sorry! Well, who is the lucky lady?" He leaned in, preparing himself for the gossip.

I chuckled before replying. "Mallory Connor, she's an actress."

"Oh, she's marvelous! You're a lucky man," Mr. Richards patted my shoulder. I grinned as he handed me my bags.

"I'll have to come visit you sometime here," I smiled whilst he nodded. "Merry Christmas!" I handed him a big tip before walking back outside. Now for the rest of them...

For Paul I could just get him a new cell phone. I mean, his Nokia is pretty out of date! That's what I'll do for him. What about Simon? The first thing that came to mind is Beats by Dre. He likes to listen to random music that nobody else likes, so this is a good purchase. I don't think Peri has an iPod, so I'll get her the Classic, and Dani likes an expensive perfume, but what about Liam? A turtle? No...what about some of his favorite aftershave and cologne? Whatever, sounds good to me.