Author's Note

Okay, first of all, thank you so fucking much for reading my story. I know it's shitty at the beginning and middle, but my writing's improved over the year and a half that I've written this. 

Second, I know I said three chapters, but I wanted to get it finished. It was also super short, like I said I wanted to get it finished as quickly as possible. 

I have no clue when a sequel will be out, but hopefully, and eventually, there will be one. It more than likely won't be immediately, since I've started writing another story, which I will tell you about later.

About my personal issues I had mentioned in a chapter a few months ago, I'm doing a lot better. Your support was amazing, thank you guys so much for it. And not only the support for that, but throughout my entire book. I adore the comments and all of my votes and reads for this story. It makes my day to see how much you guys care. Obviously, this wouldn't have been successful if it weren't for the immense support of the readers, so thank you so entirely much for reading this story. 

I think the person I have to thank most is @evahaley98, because I won a contest with her from "Love, Fate, And Pizza" (which you should definitely check out if you haven't) and I devote a lot of my success to her. So if you're reading, thank you so much. You're so amazing love <3

While you're waiting for the sequel, go to my profile and read my newest one, it's a Harry story, it's called "Pretty.". Basically, I based this one off of a video clip of Harry telling a random fan in the crowd that she's pretty. My heart melted at it and it gave me inspiration, so check it out. I'll have more chapters posted soon.

But for now, thank you so much. I love you guys so much it hurts, you honestly have no idea how grateful I am to have nearly 40,000 reads on my story. This means to much to me, and I honestly think you guys are so amazing. Just the simple feeling of knowing so many people have read, and enjoyed my story, makes me feel amazing. 

Thank you guys, this story has been such a blast. I love you my lovelies<3 

~~~Becca