Flying High

Louis' P.O.V.

"Now boarding flight 101 to New York City!" The voice said and we made our way over. The look on Mallory's face was priceless.

"New York!?" She grinned. "Oh my god, Lou!!" I smiled at her and we walked to the flight.

"This is amazing." I grinned at her when she said that.

"You know, we're gonna spend your birthday here!" I pecked her lips and her eyes twinkled. Mallory doesn't always need to smile, her eyes can do the job.

Mallory's P.O.V.

Lou is taking me to New York. Oh. My. God. I've only ever been out of the country once to go to Italy for my grandmother's funeral. It was a really big deal, so we had to go. I smiled as I looked out the window.

"Hello, passengers. We are about to take off for New York. Please pay attention as the flight attendants show you what to do in the case of an emergency." The pilot said over the speakers. The flight attendents came out and showed us how to use a life jacket, how to buckle and un-buckle our belts, etc.

Ding! "Please, turn off your cell phones and other electronics, we are about to take off. Please make sure your belt is buckled and enjoy the ride!" The pilot said as the plane began moving.

"Babe, it'll be a ten hour flight. You can go to sleep." Louis said to me and I nodded. I drifted off to sleep until I was rudely awoken by some teenage girls.

"OMG OMG OMG! You're Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction, right?!" They yelled and people began to stare. He chuckled and nodded, interwining our fingers at the same. The girls glared at me and proceeded to ask Louis to sign their magazines, books, and anything else they could cough up. After sending a few glares to me, they finally left.

"They looked pretty mad at you." Louis chuckled. I shurgged and pecked his cheeks before dozing back off.

I was awoken by a farmiliar ding sound. "Attention, passangers, we are starting our deccent downward. Please buckle your belts!" I buckled my belt and leaned back, holding Louis' hand.

~~~~

"Tomlinson." Louis told the hotel worker. We were checking into The Ritz. My eyes wondered around the lobby of the five star hotel. He really likes living in luxory.

"Let's head up to our room, shall we?" He held out his arm and I took it as we skipped to the elevator, the bell boy following us with our bags.

Once out of the elevator, we went to our huge suite. "Wow, Louis this is amazing!!" I looked around the suit. One bedroom, a full kitchen, two bathrooms, a lounge, and a balcony. It was really nice.

"Put your bags down or whatever and get ready!!!!!!!!" Louis screamed as he dragged a few bags into the closet. I giggled and helped him. "We're going to dinner. I know it's early here, but it's late in Blackpool. I'm hungryyyy! Dress nice." He yelled from his bathroom where he was getting ready. I walked into my bathroom and headed to the shower.

Once I got a shower, I did my hair and makeup and put on a nice outfit. "Malloryyy! Hurry up!!" Louis whined.

"I'm ready, babe!" I yelled and I walked out of the bathroom.

We walked to the restraunt downstairs and got seated. I looked at the menu. Hmm, the salads looked devine, but I was in the mood for a steak. I'll get steak with a side salad. I smiled, satisfied with my choice.

"Hi, I'm Christy. What can I get you to drink?" She smiled.

"Um, I think I'll have a glass of red wine." I said and she wrote it down.