Forever and Always

OKAI so I found Mallory's engagement ring (the exact one I imagined) on Tiffany and Co.

http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?GroupSKU=GRP10062#f+1/0/0/0/0/0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' P.O.V.

Hearing Eleanor say that before the line went dead broke my heart. I loved Eleanor at one point in my life more than anything else, and to think that somebody I love did this to get back at me. For what? Breaking up with her when she cheated? Kicking her out of the apartment that she cheated on me with? Key word: CHEATED. 

 "H-Harry?" I called into the room. He slipped out and shut the door behind him. Harry looked at me as if telling me to proceed. "Eleanor did this," I choked out. I felt a warm drop of water trickle down my face. He sighed and patted my shoulder. 

"I can't believe she would do something like this," Harry sighed. I nodded. It was hard to believe, Eleanor was so good-y good-y. It really shocked me to see her doing something bad. It was hard, seeing her turn like this. Eleanor, my Eleanor, would never do this. Something changed her while we were dating and it wasn't anything I did, I hope. It's confusing, everything that goes on in her mind. I honestly don't understand a thing.

"Should we tell the police?" Harry asked me. Should we? I mean, yes, of course, but what time should we? 

"Let's ask Mal," I said, turning the doorknob and pushing to door open to reveal a sobbing Mallory.

Mallory's P.O.V.

It's gone! My ring is gone! My amazing, gorgeous, ring that symbolized our love has vanished from my finger. I started crying, uncontrollably. Niall tried to comfort me, but I ignored it. Zayn wrapped his arms around me but I pushed them away.

Everyone had tried to comfort me, but I wanted Louis. He came into the rom, right on cue, and saw my face. I held up my hand, and he gave me a confused look.

"Engagement ring," I choked and everyone finally realized what I had been bawling about. His face turned from confused, to shocked, to angry.

"Eleanor did this," Louis roared, "She's friends with the director and she planned it!" The tears stopped and I stared at Louis. That bitch.

I grabbed my cellphone and dialled the police department. 9-9-9.

"Hello, this is Mallory Conner, a rape victim. I am currently in the hospital, room 235 and I need an officer immeadiately to report further knowledge on the crime commited against me. Thank you." I hung up and crossed my arms, laying back in bed.

We waited for about five minutes until a police officer came waltzing into the room. "Hello, ma'am, what do you have to report."

"Eleanor Calder just made a phone call to Lou saying that it was her. She hired or told the director of the mvie, whom she is aquainted with, to do this to me. She knew Louis was on tour in America so she had her chance." I sighed after saying that. Wow, wasn't my life a roller coaster. The officer nodded and said something into a walkie talkie. 

"Thank you, ma'am." He told me before walking out the door. 

"Wait!" I yelled and he turned around. "My engagement ring was stolen in the midst of the crime." He wrote something down and walked out the door. I started crying again and Louis wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

"I know, love, let it out," he cooed. 

"I want to go home," I stated, pulling away from Louis. He pressed the call botton and the nurse hurried in immeadiately.