Party Time!

Two days in a row!! This is making up for not posting one in forever! I'm in a write-y mood this weekend. :)

Mallory's P.O.V.

This morning when I woke up, Louis was already packing all of our bags. I didn't want to unpack anything, so I decided not to even change. I helped him carry bags out to the car. He drove to the flat in his car and I drove in mine. Harry walked over because he was eager to see it, too.

When I walked through the doors, I was astonished. It was beautiful. I carried my bags up to my room, but wasted no time unpacking. I ran straight downstairs. All the color schemes looked just as beautiful as I imagined. "Good job." Lou said as he walked through the house. I was absolutely amazed.

I decided to unpack everything. When I stepped into my walk-in closet. There were already tons of clothes in there. Jay and Mum must have went shopping for me. There were all kinds of clothes. Everything from skinny jeans, to ball gowns, to elegant dresses, to sweat pants. I unpacked the rest of my clothes, completely filling the closet.

Louis walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist. "We've got an engagement party tomorrow night at some country club. And tonight we're having a little get-together with the lads and friends."

"Okay. Did Harry leave?" He nodded and I walked out into our bedroom. I fell back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. "This is...absolutely magnificent." I smiled. I got up and walked out onto the balcony.

"Oh, my...Lou!" I stared out at the ocean. He joined me and we stood together, staring at the ocean.

After sitting for a while, it was nearly 11. "Come on, we're getting tea." Lou was already dressed.

"Casual?" He nodded and I headed to my closet. I chose a cute outfit and grabbed my purse. I headed out to Louis' car where he was sitting. "Where are we going?"

"A little cafe in Thornton" We were there in no time. Thornton isn't too far from Blackpool, so that's why it took no time at all.

"Why do we live here, in Blackpool, rather than somewhere near Doncaster?" I asked. This has puzzled me since we arrived.

He shrugged. "Simon didn't want us anywhere near our parents...or Eleanor and Rob." I nodded. That made sense.

When we arrived, I saw an adorable little cafe with tabled on the beach. We walked, hand-in-hand, to the hostess booth. "Hi! Right this way!" She led us onto a table right near the water. We both ordered tea and the waitress walked away.

"So, how did the wedding appointment go?" Lou asked me. Oh, I forgot to tell him about it.

I grinned. "Well, our wedding is going to be at a ski lodge, on a mountain. It'll be in the snow, and the theme will be winter-y." He grinned.

"I love it." He seemed genuinely excited. I smiled at him. Our tea came and it was amazing. We decided to split a muffin, and believe me, we made a good decision there. It was amazing.

Once we got home, it was around 2. Everbody would be getting here around 4:30 or so. I went upstairs to our room and straight into the closet. I looked around and finally chose the perfect outfit. I hopped in the shower and did my makeup and hair. I walked downstairs to find Louis sitting on the couch in a hansome outfit. He smiled at me. "You look great." I smiled and walked into the kitchen. It was 3:30. "Lou, can you go pick up the food?"

"Yea!" He said, heading out the door. He was getting everything from drinks to dessert. I got cups and put them at the bar area and the kitchen counter. I put plates on the counter where the food would be. I put a bucked of ice and a pick with it on the counter and at the bar with the cups. I turned the radio on and "What Makes You Beautiful" was actually playing. I laughed and started to sing along. I was dancing around and singing like and idiot when Louis got back, and he automatically set the food down and joined in. We were dancing and singing together when his mum walked in.