Remembering You

*~*Mallory'a POV*~*

Tears of joy streamed down my cheeks as Louis spun me around. "You remember! Oh my god, Louis!" I kissed him, passionately. It was a loved filled kiss, with his arms wrapped around my waist and mine wrapped around his neck. When we pulled away, I rested my forehead against his.

"I love you forever," I whispered.

"I love you for always," He replied, kissing my forehead. I know what you're thinking, cheesy right? I mean it's in the place of one of our best memories, but it couldn't have been more perfect to me. I don't care at this point if it sounds cheesy, I have my sexy hubby back, and that's all that matters to me.

We walked, hand-in-hand, back to the hospital after having Paul come pick up the car.

"Mrs. Kizlowski! He got his memory back!" I grinned as I walked through the door.

"Grandmum?" Louis questioned Mrs. Kizlowkski. I have him a questioning look.

"Okay, maybe not all of it," I chuckled, but nobody laughed.

"Oh, dear," Mrs. Kizlowski. "Here's your medicine, you can leave," She quickly gave us a bag.

"Grandmum!" Louis persisted. She turned to him, but hurried off quickly.

"Babe, let's go," I smiled, clutching his hand in mine.

"Grandmum, that's her," He whispered, looking down the hall she hurried down. I sighed, but kept a smile on my face.

"Come on, Boo, the boys will want to see you," I smiled, pulling him towards the exit.

"Grandmum," He whispered before finally giving in. We walked out to the range rover where Paul was waiting by the doors.

"Louis!" Paul grinned, giving Lou a bear hug. "Good to have you back," Louis grinned as we got in the car where Simon was waiting.

"Uncle Si!" Louis shrieked, jumping onto his lap.

"Hello, Lou," Simon smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine!" He bounced off of Simon's lap and pulled me onto his own.

"He thinks he saw his grandmum," I whispered into Simon's ear. He nods slightly as I hand him Louis' medicine.

"The boys don't know yet, we're going to surprise them," Paul notified us as he drove into the valet area. We all got out and Paul handed the valet man the car keys. Louis dragged me into the elevator and quickly pressed the button that led us to the penthouse.

"HELLO?" Louis screamed into the first room. "Guess who's back, babydolls!" Everybody came running out, grinning like fools, and tackled us in hugs.

"You got your memory back!" The leprechaun shrieked with joy.

"No shit, sherlock," Louis muttered, ruffling Niall's hair.

"Go get ready for dinner, everybody!" Simon's voiced echoed through the penthouse. I giggled and ran towards the bedroom I was staying in. Louis followed me, closing the door behind him.

"Do I have any clothes?" He questioned, poking around the room. I nodded, digging through my suitcase to find a few bags of clothes from Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Toms, and Jack Wills. He nodded before changing into some random clothes that fit him well. After he changed, he was wearing red chinos, a white collared shirt and white Toms.

I poked through my suitcase until I found the perfect outfit. I changed quickly and did my makeup. When I looked in the mirror, I looked gorgeous. My hair was down in it's natural wavy form, I had a white Hollister skirt on, a nice coral top and coral colored Toms wedges. I made my way out to the main room where everybody, including Cher, was waiting.