This Can't Be Happening

Mallory's P.O.V.

I was on the floor, barely concious. He left what seemed like ages ago. He cut me. He raped me. He did things a man should never do to any woman. I had almost reached my phone, my fingers barely grazing the side. I was so weak by this point that I couldn't just lift myself up to reach it.

After five minutes of trying, I finally reached it. My blood was covering the phone as I dialled 9-9-9. The only thing I said was the address and a simple 'Help' before falling into a black abyss. 

I woke up in a gorgeous white gown and I was barefoot. I was on a deserted beach, one nothing like the one in Blackpool. I saw somebody walk up to me. She had beautiful, long gold curls and a white gown completely different from mine. When she stepped closer to me, I then realized who it was. 

"Au-Aunt Cathy?" I stuttered and she smiled warmly. 

"Hi, baby."

"Wh-where am I?" 

"In heaven, but it isn't your time. I'm showing you some things." Before I could say anything she took my hand and it was like I was moving through the inside of a huge wave. A long tunnel with blue all around me. 

"This is you now." What I saw was Jennifer, Dani and Perrie all around me, eyes swollen and red. None of them said anything. 

"Have the lads been told?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Management wanted to wait until the concert was over. It should be done right about now." And with those last words, she took my hand and I was in the tunnel again. 

When we came out this time, we were backstage. All of management had grim looks on their faces. The boys had just finished their song and said their goodbyes and were trotting backstage. 

Harry must've noticed the grim looks. "What's going on, Laura?" 'Laura' handed Louis the phone.

"Hello? Yes this is he. Oh my god..." His face completely dropped and tears welled up in his eyes. He accidently let the phone slip from his hands. Management whispered something to each of the lads and their faces dropped, too. They went into one, big group hug. 

"Lets go. Now." Niall whispered. 

"Where are they?" I whispered to Aunt Cathy. Oh, I forgot to mention, my Aunt Cathy was like my second mother, especially went Mum went on business trips. She died of cancer when I was just twelve. It was heartbreaking. 

"In California." She replied. I sighed as I watched them exit the room. "Now, baby, you are going back now. Be prepared to wake up." I nodded and kissed her cheek.

I was now going backwards into the tunnel alone. Aunt Cathy was a distance away now, waving to me. I waved back, before being in a hospital bed.

I opened my eyes to see Dani, Perrie, and Jennifer. "Oh thank god, she's awake!" Jennifer called. Dani walked out of the room to get a nurse. 

"Wow." I muttered, looking around the room. 

"Do you know who did it?" Perrie whispered and I nodded. 

"John Moore." I replied, trying to sound as calm as possible. Jennifer gasped and Perrie looked at me confused. 

"The...director," Jennifer told Perrie, still in shock. "I'm quitting the movie."

All of sudden, Cher burst through the door. "Oh my god, I came when I heard. Also, what is Jennifer Lawrence doing in your hospital room?" I laughed.

"I WAS playing Johanna Mason in the Hunger Games sequel," I said. "That is, until the director raped me." I muttered, under my breath so nobody would hear me.

"HE DID WHAT?" Cher roared. I nodded at her and she threw her hands up. "I'm gonna kill him, arrest me now." I giggled and she smiled, proud that she made me laugh in this situation.

"I know I just woke up, but I need some rest." I yawned and they nodded. I thought being unconsious would regain my energy. I mentally shrugged and closed my eyes.

"We'll be in the waiting room." Cher said before I fell into a deep sleep. 

I was awoken by the sound of somebody walking into my room. "Oh, er, I left my purse." Cher said, innocently. I chuckled. 

"Stay for a bit." I smiled and she sat down. We chatted for a while until all five boys came bursting through the door. Cher immeadiately went up and kissed Harry. Oh, so that's who his mysterious girfriend is!

"Oh, Mallory, baby I'm so sorry!" Louis came up and kissed me. 

"Louis Tomlinson, this isn't your fault. Not one bit, I promise you." I told him and he smiled, still looking a bit guilty. 

"You're okay, right? I can get you anything you want." He assured me and I laughed and nodded.

"I'm fine, but my phone is blood-soaked." I told him, giggling the whole time.

He kept a serious look on his face, "I'll buy you an iPhone5!" He announced. I sighed and kissed him.

"Oh, how I've missed that." I whispered and he smiled. Louis got a call and he walked out of the room.

After he left I looked down at my ring finger and realized, it was gone.

Louis' P.O.V.

I looked at the caller I.D. Eleanor.

"Yes, Eleanor?" 

"How's your little relationship doing now?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, don't act like you don't know."

"I don't."

"It was me." She did this?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I've been in a real cliffhanger mood. I think this is the juiciest part of the story. I love it so much, except for the fact that I'm making El so mean. Once again, I just love Louis and Eleanor together. This is a fictional story and I'm making her mean just for this purpose! Anyways I'd like to thank evahaley98 for choosing me as one of the winners in her contest. Thanks so much!!!

Here is the "Heaven Outfit":

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61141851