a little thank you :)

hey guys !!

i just looked at the numbers on this and i'm almost at 50k reads? this is insane!!

i just wanted to say thank you guys so so much, 50,000 reads is quite a few and it's just kind of crazy to think my horribly written little book could get so many. so thank you guys so very much and i love you from the very bottom of my heart.

a reminder as well: the sequel is out on my page. i know i haven't posted in a few months, but i probably will soon. there's three or so chapters up on it already. pretty exciting stuff, i know.

another reminder: i have a harry fic ( baby ) on my page as well that i've been working on for nearly a year now that i'm super proud of and i would love love love if you would check it out. it only has like 1.7k reads. but this is a book that i've worked really hard on, and my skill is a lot better than it has been in previous books, so really check it out.

and for the skill aspect, same goes for the sequel. in the past year, my writing has improved tremendously. i've learned so much and i'm proud of how i've improved.

anywho, what this little blurb was really about was saying thank you. 50,000. pretty big number!

love you guys <3

becca