Fun for All and All for Fun!

I'm being lazy, I may do shoutouts at the end of the chatper. BY THE WAY ADVENTUROUS ADVENTURES OF ONE DIRECTION TWOOOOOOO. I can tell you I died a little bit when Liam turned into the spoons golem. I was literrally rolling on the floor dying. Couldn't even breattttthhhhhhhhhm. Well anyways, here's the chapter, losers <3

Mallory's POV

Engaged?! What the hell is this! Words can't explain how angry I am at Perrie right now for so many things. Why did she even have to thing that Zayn cheated in the first place! Why did she have to meet this new guy, Drew? Why did she have to go on a date with him? Why did she have to bring him to dinner last night? Most of all, why did she say yes to the engagement?

My fingers dialled Perrie's number quickly and I held the phone up to my ear. "Perrie Edwards," She said, professionally into the phone.

"Perrie! What are you thinking!" I exclaimed, maybe a tad bit louder than I should've.

"Oh...um...you see, he asked me and I couldn't say no!" She said, nerviously.

"Well you better, if not I'm taking that damned ring off of your finger and shoving it up his ass for you," I hissed.

"Well, I like him a lot, Mallory! Maybe...maybe I could give this a chance," She sounded hopeful and optimistic. Something is up, she's done something.

"What did you do, Perrie?"

"What? Oh, nothing!" She chuckled, nerviously.

"Perrie Edwards, what did you do?" I demanded.

"Oh, fine! He asked me ages ago and I said yes...we're sort of already married," Anger bubbled up inside of me. 

"Does Zayn know?" I growled, attempting to keep my cool.

"Well...um...no, but please don't tel-" I cut her off by hanging up and immeadiately dialling Louis' number.

"Hi, babe, what's up?" 

"Hand the phone to Zayn. Now." I said, my voice hinting anger. He did as he was told, Zayn's voice filling my ear moments later.

"H-hello?" Zayn had just woken up.

"Zayn, Perrie's married." 

Zayn's POV

"Zayn, Perrie's married." When I heard those words, I completely woke up.

"Woah, woah. What?" I questioned, sitting up in my bunk. 

"I just found out, she and this guy named Drew. Apparently he proposed a while ago and now they're married. It happened before we came back and she didn't tell anybody." 

"I'll talk to you later," I hit the end button and searched for Perrie's number. Once finding it, I tapped the call symbol and she picked up moments later.

"Hi, Lou!" She chirped.

"Perrie, what the fuck." I spat.

"Z-Zayn...hey how are you?"

"Don't you dare 'hey how are you' me!" I roared, storming through the bus. 

"So, I guess you found out?"

"Hm! I guess so!"

"I'm sorry...I just love him..."

"Oh, okay, so you love him enough to marry him after less than four months, but after two years we break up because you think I cheated!? This is bullshit, Perrie! I want you out my house, don't take a thing but your clothes and things you brought with you. Drop the puppy off at Mallory's, she can watch her." I roared. "I...I really thought you were better than this."