Chapter 2: Greece

Disclaimer - I do not own PJO or HOO. All rights to our dear Uncle Rick.

---

AN: *sleepy Kathy noise* My monthly blood sacrifice is killing me so sorry in advance if this chapter sounds really awkward or something. Hope you guys still love it :D 

And another thing, I'll be updating every Monday from now on! Probably in the afternoon but we'll see about that. 

- Kathy

---

The wind was calm and all was peaceful on this warm summer night. Eleven years old Percy laid on the grass as he stared up at the sky, lost in his own thoughts. His best friend, Luna, was next to him, pointing out the different stars and constellations.

"Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?" Luna demanded, making Percy realize that she asked a question as quickly coming out of his thoughts and put his hands under his head, using it as a pillow, after pulling the hood on his dark blue sweater onto his head. He smiled sheepishly, making Luna huffed, turning her head as she smacked Percy with her braid.

Percy glared at her half-heartedly as he grumbled. "What was that for?!"

Luna didn't reply, curling herself onto her fluffy jacket. She was wearing black baggy pants and a white shirt inside. Percy turned her over, hugging her from behind as Luna turned slightly, looking at him with a playful gleam in her silver eyes.

"For not listening," Luna stated matter of factly before pushing him off her. "Now get off me! You're one heavy guy."

"Hey!" Percy protested as he rolled off his best friend with an offended look on his face. "If someone here is heavy, it's you!"

"No, it's you," Luna protested as she turned onto her side so she was facing him. "I get exercise and you don't."

"I do swimming classes and I take a run with you every day, remember?" Percy reminded Luna, trying to make it sound like he actually did something even though he knew that his best friend's definition of exercise is very different from his. She took archery class and tennis. She even does ice skating as a hobby. Took a jog with him every morning and filled her free time hunting in the woods.

"That's just a light jog," Luna sighed dramatically. "And I know it's so hard for you. Maybe next time we should have an even lighter jog. From our classroom to the playground."

Percy punched her playfully as he whined. "Stop with the sarcasm, it's killing me."

"I thought you told me nothing can kill you just the other day," Luna raised her eyebrow as Percy pouted once more.

"Remind me again why I put up with you?"

"Because I am awesome," Luna winked, though there was something hidden beneath her huge smile that Percy couldn't quite place. "I think maybe it's you who should remind me why I put up with you."

"Because I'm more awesome," Percy smirked as Luna grumbled under her breath, tackling her best friend without a warning, pinning him to the ground. Percy struggled under her strong grip but he eventually shook her off, flipping them so he was on top.

"Look at the stars, Perce," Luna suddenly called out from underneath him, making Percy lose his focus as he looked at the night sky, which is all she needed as she got up from underneath him, earning a protest from Percy but he didn't do anything to stop it.

They sat side by side as they stared at the night sky in comfortable silence, their shoulders brushing each others' slightly. Luna leaned her head on Percy's shoulder as she sighed softly, wrapping her arms around Percy. "I have something to tell you."