Let's talked about Jacob/Julius/Jj

Oh man, how can I say this? If you guys are not aware of what's happening, one friend of mine informed me of the whole Jacob's crap that I don't know about. I read over the screenshots she sent me and oh man, I have a few things to say.

"The prospect of insanity is more appealing than we would like to admit..." - Kenneth Nate

Now keep this in mind, I kept holding back many of the things I wanna say about Jacob for whatever how long this is. I recommended reading IVSunflower_SunVI's rant first before going into this so you can get some context when I am talking about Jacob, please don't witchhunt, harras, or anything bad to him, please don't, it's just going to make it worse. Keep it professional. With that out of the way, I guess, we go right into it.

----

When I am writing this chapter, it's hard to talk about this is because I feel like he has many potentials to be improved and do better than the others I have talked about. Like, I know the guy since the google plus days, around 2016, this is going off my perspective and thoughts on Jacob and his action. So starting off the whole Elsa and Ben ship, I have two people in Discord who is a big Ben 10 fan, I showed them the ship by Jacob in Discord, one of the responded is, well, let's just say the reasoning behind it is the most retarded thing they ever heard, and this is their own words saying it. I get it if it's an opinion on a ship and not attack someone, no one is attacking someone over that, they're attacking their reasoning of the ship to prove how it's wrong. There's the difference Jacob, and it's something you should know at least. 

And to this day, many people who do this ship reasoning hasn't gotten any better. I can selected a few people who can do better but they can tell you that in the comments. The whole pedo crap that happens, honestly, I may have vague memories, but as Sunny said in her rant chapter, I have actually noticed that during in google plus whenever he roleplay or have a talk, like, G+ days folks. It honestly annoys me when people date a girl who is like 13 years old and you're like 16 to 17, dude, what can you improve from that? If you actually try doing that in a crime scenario, the police will hold that record of you dating a minor. Now for this case, it's really disgusting and it shouldn't happen, for me to see proof of Jacob doing that, makes me disappointed. 

I used to have that mindset during google plus days, and I learn that's not how reality works, you need to accept your destiny and move on from it and improve to be a better person. Personally, for me, I highly doubt you can, even with your youtube family-friendly attitude on your channel, it always reminds me of those Cringely youtube family-friendly like Jaystation for example. Please, I get it you had to do because you have kids and their parents (of course), just, don't try to be like those type of people. 

I got another thing to say, like, what about you and Sony Vegas? I have sent you the link to download the program, I can help you with the editing and all jazz, and help you get a better looking fresh videos quality. I really don't like how he makes his kinemaster video, there's no effort to it, put more effort into it and not make it like a Raven Queen's vid. 

If there's one thing I gotta say is that, if you planned to do a reaction and mentioned the "unknown" app (cuz you kept doing it multiple times to hide what's happening in Wattpad), pls, don't hide it, just be yourself and tell yourself what happened instead of saying "cuz you know what happened, which I won't say her/his video or name the app, but you know, but nevermind." I hope you read this chapter and know what I have to say for Jacob, I really wanna get this out of my chest. At this point, I don't know if I can help Jacob, I don't think I can like really, it's hard to defend him in this case. I hope you really mean it when you said you are going to improve. If you really mean it to improve, show it, show it to me, SHOW IT TO US. 

Anyways, I think that's all I gotta say. Peace!