Important messages that need to be said!

What's up y'all, it's SuperNathan10002 here. This isn't an update for any of my upcoming stories, that'll be for another time. Today it's a special treat for y'all, and a special thanks to @SuperFlame10002, aka, Flame the Hedgehog for informing me this. So what's happening right now is that Raven Queen/Kiana has done something bad, there's this term called "plagiarism," if you know what it is, good for you, but if you don't.. Plagiarism simply involves taking someone else's work and or ideas and using them as your own. Yeah, that's bad. There's two stories she did that are from Blossom99 (her one story) on FanFiction, let's go over right now at the first story.

Teenage Equestria Ninja Girls And Mobian Heroes "A Intense Fight And Saving" - Hurt, Helped, Healed "Chapter 1"

--

Kiana: "The rain pounds down over New York City. The clouds scorn the sky with luminous lightning and announce their rage with growling thunder. The citizens ponder peacefully in the nightlife, enjoying the restaurants and entertainment bars."

Blossom99: "The rain pounds down over New Domino City. The clouds scorn the sky with luminous lightning and announce their rage with growling thunder. The citizens ponder peacefully in the nightlife, enjoying the restaurants and entertainment bars."

Kiana: "Meanwhile, deep in the back alleys, Casey's little sister Chloe Jones is running, attempting to find a place to hide. She knows that the person she once trusted is after her and that he wants his revenge on her and Casey for leaving him. And it was none other than her abusive father Peter Jones."

Blossom: "Meanwhile, deep in the back alleys, a red-haired girl is running, attempting to find a place to hide. She knows that the person she once trusted is after her and that he wants his revenge on her for leaving him. She never truly loved him, but obviously, he didn't see it that way. She begins to think back to the day she left her old life behind."

Kiana: "Flashback........"

Blossom: "Flashback:"

(Both Flashback has different context, which is obvious Raven edited the flashback into a different story)

Kiana: "End of Flashback......... Chloe stops briefly, seeing a way out to the main street. As she makes for it, a strong force pulls her back. Soon, a strong hand is covering her mouth while another is holding her arm twisted up behind her back. She attempts to free herself, thrashing her legs in the hope that she will be able to hurt him a break free but her captor only pulls the arm behind her back tighter, bringing tears to her eyes."

Blossom: "End of Flashback: She stops briefly, seeing a way out to the main street. As she makes for it, a strong force pulls her back. Soon, a strong hand is covering her mouth while another is holding her arm twisted up behind her back. She attempts to free herself, thrashing her legs in the hope that she will be able to hurt him a break free but her captor only pulls the arm behind her back tighter, bringing tears to her eyes."

Kiana: "Peter Jones : "*Evil smirk* Shh, it's only me baby girl. I'm not gonna hurt you daughter, I'm just gonna teach you a little lesson to never hit and run away from your father."

Blossom: ""Shh, it's only me Akiza..""

Kiana: "The sound of Peter's voice sent cold shivers down her spine. He quickly pulled her into a side alley, pinning her up against the damp wall."

Blossom: "The sound of Sayer's voice sent cold shivers down her spine. He quickly pulled her into a side alley, pinning her up against the damp wall."

Kiana: "Peter Jones : "*Evil smirk* I tried to make you stay with me like how i did with your brother, but just like him. Your a stubborn B***H for a 10 year old aren't you??"."

Blossom: ""I tried to make you stay with me, but your a stubborn bitch aren't you Akiza?""

Kiana: "Chloe scowled in defiance, being unable to reply with Peter's hand still covering her mouth. He just smirked in amusement, clearly not phased by her scowl. He began to run his hand across her smooth flat, stomach, his face holding a sinister smile."

Blossom: "She scowled in defiance, being unable to reply with Sayer's hand still covering her mouth. He smiled in amusement, clearly not phased by her scowl. He began to run his hand across her smooth flat, stomach, his face holding a sinister smile."

Kiana: "In a swift movement, Peter tore Chloe's tights she was wearing down her legs along with her underwear. She knew what was going to happen and attempted to get away by using her elbow to throw him off balance. Of course, Peter saw this coming and used his own elbow to hit Chloe in the stomach, causing her to fall into his arm. With a quick motion, he had her back against the wall at his mercy."

Blossom: "In a swift movement, he tore her black tights she was wearing down her legs along with her underwear. Akiza knew what was going to happen and attempted to get away by using her elbow to throw him off balance. Of course, Sayer saw this coming and used his own elbow to hit Akiza in the stomach, causing her to fall into his arm. With a quick motion, he had her back against the wall at his mercy."

Kiana: "Peter Jones : "*Growling* I can think of a suitable punishment. You betrayed me daughter. And now you're going to pay.....Just as i will make your brother pay". He unzipped his pants and began to take out his rage on her as Chloe body screamed in pain with every movement. She couldn't do anything at this point for Peter had her arms pinned above her head and with the noise in the streets, there wasn't a hope in hells chance that anyone would hear her screams. She squealed in agony, begging for the pain to stop, but to no avail."

Blossom: "He unzipped his pants and began to take out his rage on her. Akiza's body screamed in pain with every movement. She couldn't do anything at this point for Sayer had her arms pinned above her head and with the noise in the streets, there wasn't a hope in hells chance that anyone would hear her screams. She squealed in agony, begging for the pain to stop, but to no avail."

I think that's enough for the first one, and let me tell you, Raven did completely copied the rape part, the rest of the chapter is originally by her after the rape part. I hope the first convinces you, if you want the second, OOOOH man, I don't want to do it more, either way... This is a warning to all of you, spread this word to everyone who is or not Raven's fan, they need to see this message. I won't let anyone do this, Blossom was actually hurt by what Kiana did, I WANT you guys to support Blossom. Raven, if you're seeing this..

You need to stop this, plagiarism is WRONG in many ways. If you're going to make the excuse that you "borrow" her part OR some excuse that'll make you innocent, whenever I do stories that are cross-tied with yours, you always tell me to credit you and guess what, I DID! And another thing to add on, I did ASK you before starting writing it! But with Blossom... You didn't ASK her if you can borrow or use it without asking PERMISSION!! What a freaking hypocrite! (Funny that you have characters using that word in each of your story and some of it doesn't make sense when its used)

That's all for this chapter... just going take a deep breath and hopefully Raven can be redeemed from this and learned her lessons.