Why SonDash Doesn't Work [Debunked]

Disclaimer: Please don't go attack or harass anyone who likes the ship; SonDash, I made this entirely for fun and there are things that I 100% disagree with most of the things people say about Twilight and Leonardo. Hope you understand.

What's up y'all, it's SuperNathan10002 here. It has been awhile since I have done one of these, mainly because of college, discord, youtube, etc. Today, I will be doing a popular that is pretty big, way bigger then the three ships I have debunked, and that is SonDash. The two characters are Sonic the Hedgehog and Rainbow Dash from MLP /Equestria Girls, this is going be a big one to explore and without further a do, let's get started.

1. They like adventures, freedom, and loyal to their friends.

2. They are fast.

3. They are blue.

Now these are the things I remember people are saying, I have been waiting to do this for a long time. The problem is, it depends which Sonic you're using, like, there's Game Sonic, Boom Sonic, Anime Sonic (Sonic X), Archie Sonic, Manga Sonic, and IDW Sonic. Each versions are different, some of their personality remain the same and it's important to know which version you're shipping Sonic with. 

Now, the first point is something I don't get how it's suppose to be a relationship thing, like, yes, they both can relate to adventures, freedom is a bit iffy to me and loyalty is a bit of a stretch. For Sonic, he is extremely loyal to his friends, this is of course coming from the Archie comics. The games are pretty hard to find a trait where you can find a loyal part, for Rainbow Dash, that's literally her element, even if you don't agree with Rainbow being loyal, you had to understand and know the narrative and moral of Rainbow Dash and how she represented loyalty. 

The "they are fast" and "they are blue" doesn't really make sense when you try to ship them with your premise and your arguments. In the games, Sonic isn't really the type of guy to be on a relationship, although there is something called Sonic Twitter Takeover where he gets nervous when they mentioned Amy or if he likes her, it's not canon considering the script was written by  Aaron Webber. 

I know, and this is just me, Rainbow Dash isn't the type of girl to be on a relationship, she's a tomboy. There's not a lot to go into when it comes to debunking this ship, the thing is, you are allowed or have the rights to do your ship in a story, but please, execute it right. In other words, write it right for the ship to work. 

If you want to discuss or debate me on this, you either do it in a private message at Wattpad, or in Discord or in Hangouts. Those are the three options to happen, I hope you guys enjoy reading through this stuff.