Upcoming stories to come in 2021 and 2022

What's up everyone, today is going to be a special day, originally I was supposed to show y'all upcoming projects to come but I was busy at the time. So I thought it was appropriate to show you the title and the covers of the story that can be confirmed to be the 2022 stories. 

The first one is here:

As the title replies, yes, this will be a continuous to Flame Super Volume 9

As the title replies, yes, this will be a continuous to Flame Super Volume 9. Here are the details I will give you until further notice..

-This story will not include Post-Arc Flame (will be mentioned however) but focuses on Earth-314 Flame and Post-Arc Crash as it main character of this story.

-Expand more through different worlds outside of the multiverse.

-Metal Flame return as it main villain.

-Took place 2 days after the event of Volume 9.

I am excited to get this one written, the release date is unknown but will be out in 2022. Now here's the second one:

That's right, this is book 2 of Final Fantasy Flame Project X! A sequel to book 1, not many details I can give in, all I can say is the Owl House world will be included and Earth-314 Flame will be the main character of this story, that's all I can...

That's right, this is book 2 of Final Fantasy Flame Project X! A sequel to book 1, not many details I can give in, all I can say is the Owl House world will be included and Earth-314 Flame will be the main character of this story, that's all I can say. Now there are more stories other then those two stories I brought up. Other stories like:

-Flame Super Volume 1, 2 & 6 Remake

-Supernova 

-Untitled Final Fantasy Flame Project X Book 3 & 4

Book 3 & 4 are confirmed but can't decided to the title of it, that will come later in around 2022 I'll say the title of the name publicly. Other then that, I hope y'all like this, let me know your thoughts on those upcoming stories I have planned.