Why RaphShimmer Doesn't Work [Debunked]

Disclaimer: Please don't go attack or harass anyone who likes the ship; Twilightnardo, I made this entirely for fun and there are things that I 100% disagree with most of the things people say about Raphael and Sunset Shimmer. Hope you understand.

What's up y'all, it's SuperNathan10002 here. Today we're doing another debunked on ships, the last ship was debunked. Now, it's RaphShimmer, the two characters are the 2012/Nickelodon Raphael and Sunset Shimmer from Equestria Girls. Much like the Twilightnardo ship, I will go over the connection between the two you may ask? Well... here goes nothing.

1. Both have anger problems 

2. Both made bad mistakes in the past

3. Both can get jealous of their leader

Like in the Twilightnardo ship chapter, I won't include the relationship between such characters, it's not relevant when comparing the two character. For starters, at number 1, anger problems? Well we know that the 2012 Raphael is describe as a muscular hothead, looking in the definition of the term; hothead.

Hothead (according to google): a person who is impetuous or who easily becomes angry and violent.

He has personality traits like stubborn, incredibly rude, aggressive, and can get explosive. His interaction with Leonardo, Mikey, and Donnie can be shown as to be consistent. It's noted whenever he gets angry, he would "quit" the team, it was stated by Donnie when Leo asked how many times Raph as quit the team, he said it was 27 times it happen from the episode; Mutant Gangland. When Raph is calm, he joins back the team, so right off the bat, the anger issues for Raph is right, he even admitted that he has anger issues when he stop himself from hurting or killing Casey Jones (2012). Now does Sunset Shimmer have anger issues? Well across the four movies (Equestria Girls, Rainbow Rocks, Friendship Games, and Legend of Everfree), including the shorts, shows, etc. She actually has shown some anger issues at times, when she is stressed out that happens. So in a way, both Raph and Sunset does have anger issues, a good example would be; one of the reasons Casey and Raph became friends and allies is because having a lot in common, like similar temper. But with Sunset and Raph, they both have anger issues but the thing is, this is basically common thing for people to have anger issues, I have entirely no idea why people would use this argument as a way to ship Sunset and Raph.

Now for number 2, this one is where I agree with Sunset Shimmer. In the friendship games movie, she fully managed herself into the group, and take mentions of what she did in the past with good humor, even the fourth movie as well about Sci-Twi and Sunset turning into demons and Sunset said to Sci-Twi she'll have to get used to it. If you guys remember the first Equestria Girls movie, she was basically the bad girl, or a bully for you normies, she is shown to be self-absorbed, condescending, manipulative, and dishonest in that first film. So what about Raphael? Uhhhh, he doesn't do anything  bad that should be comparable to Sunset Shimmer's past, the whole him being mind controlled by Shredder hasn't brought up or mentioned, they just left out like it's nothing. So this point or argument can't be used or that it doesn't matter for this ship to happen.

Lastly.. number 3, so for Raph, like to season 1 to 2, he was described (by the Turtlepedia wiki) that he has a rivalry sibling,  jealousy and power hunger that Leo is the team leader. As the season goes on, the jealousy won't matter. For Sunset Shimmer, uhhh, remind me one time, ONE TIME, where it shows or states that Sunset shows jealously of Twilight Sparkle or Sci-Twi. 

I think that's enough for the ship, all I can say that Sunset and Raph have anger issues, yes, but that doesn't make it a ship. If you want to discuss or debate me on this, you either do it in a private message at Wattpad, or in Discord or in Hangouts. Those are the three options to happen, I hope you guys enjoy reading through this stuff.