Oh boy, how can I say this?

So I know this isn't about Raven Queen/Kiana1506 or Ola, this is a different person I am going to nitpick a little, not being too harsh but going to say this...

Julius, I saw one of your video when you mentioned about you and Sunny. If you don't know what I am talking about, at 10:32 in the video, as he said by quotation (I tried my best), "Now that's the picture that hurts me cuz, uhh she kinda ticked off at me for using her art she made for me, not crediting her and stuff, it's just I don't have the time too. God I just hurts me so bad, and she even report it. Report the Leo user for using, and one of her friends even reported him for using the art without her permission. God I am sorry for pausing. It's just too of the art just hurt me."

Normally I wouldn't be the type of guy to go on a rant about this, but for this, guess I have to be the guy to do it. Honestly, I can't recall what happened between Julius and Sunny, let me know that or inform the people in the comment section. What got me off guard when he said he didn't have the time, you do have enough time to take down the art. It's not hard just to take down an art in one of the page or in video, sure you will miss it but you can find a replacement of it. So for you saying you don't have enough time to do that sounds more of a excuse, unless you have family issues and your family or sibling bugs you consistently to the point you can't do anything in Wattpad or YouTube, that I would understand, it's stupid but it's understandable at least.

Honestly.. Julius, I do hope you won't become a Raven or Ola in terms for personality and the choice making, you are much better then this. Take this for not hate but more of a problem you just say that I need to say or address.

Welp, think that's it. Just wanted to address it if anyone is not aware of it. Take care.