Why I don't like Twitter Cancel Culture

Hello everyone, today is another day for another rant. This may seem like something you don't hear every day, but hell, this has been around for quite a while on Twitter. One of the things I don't like about Twitter is the infamous; Cancel Culture, these types of people use the same old tactics like they do every time with a Twitter user or someone else. I stay from social media for that reason, I know there's more reason to than just that but that's what I wanna confess. People on Twitter want to get you to meet their moral standards, there's nothing you can do to please them, they will continue to attack the person, while I don't have experiences on this but I have seen videos like Matpad, Chris Pit, Eminem, Ninja, MrBeast, and Odd1sOut. There are many, many and I mean, many more people that got cancel on Twitter using the same tactic. 

Now no matter when you're in a Twitter fight, or thread, you are going to call them crap that will piss them off because you want to see a funny reaction from them. It depends on the humor or joke I see that would be considered funny, others won't have the same subjective opinion as you do. That's the whole point of it, humor or jokes are subjective. For me really, it wouldn't exactly be fair to call someone transphobic (for this as an example) just because you joke about trans. Like when someone calls you bad words that would be offensive to gay people in Xbox, you're not going to assume that person actually really hates gay people. You're not going to assume that the guy who said he wants to bang your mom is actually wanting to secretly bang your mom, this is called trash talk. A lot of people can't take it at face value, when you're trying to trigger people online, you're gonna say offensive things, that's just how it goes. Now, do I make or say anything that would be offended, maybe, but it really all depends if anything. 

Jokes don't prove anything when it comes to a person or you're reputation in general. People will say stuff and not mean it, if they're doing a very serious discussion about some topics, like if someone actually talks about why trans people need to be put down, then sure, they are transphobic. But if someone says stuff like "Okay tranny lol," or jokes that relate to trans, then they are not transphobic. 

The thing is, and to this day, it will happen to anyone, jokes are jokes. Same as fire is fire. Hopefully, you guys understand or learn more on this, other than Raven, Ola, or Call, I might do another topic like this since this is something I actually enjoy expressing.