Here we go again

What's up y'all, it's SuperNathan10002 here. And oh boi, more, more, and more new information I have gather thanks to someone that help me out. Since there's like three or more people that has comment to the last part, I have more that needs to be spread out. If Raven doesn't want to own up her mistakes and fault she has commit, with that out of the way, let's dig in the stuff!

So starting off, you guys remember the book Teenage Equestria Ninja girls and Mobian heroes? I hate to break it to you everyone, but the same chapter I show from the last part. So I'll go over the copied things she has done.

Teenage Equestria Ninja Girls And Mobian Heroes "A Intense Fight And Saving" - Hurt, Helped, Healed "Chapter 11"

Original: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11585432/11/Hurt-Helped-Healed

--

Kiana: "Applejack felt an invisible force push her back, slamming her into the wall. She felt a hot burst of pain in her shoulder as she watched Peter approach her and slammed his foot into her injured shoulder. Applejack's scream pierced the silence."

Blossom: "Yusei felt an invisible force push him back, slamming him into the wall. He felt a hot burst of pain in his shoulder as he watched Sayer approach him and slammed his foot into his injured shoulder. Yusei's scream pierced the silence."

Kiana: "Peter Jones : "*Evil smirk* I know you're here too Jones!!. I'm going to give you ten seconds to get your ass here!!, If you don't, I'll blow this your girlfriend's head off her shoulders!!"."

Blossom: ""I know you're here too, Akiza! I'm going to give you ten seconds to get your ass here! If you don't, I'll blow this rat's head off his shoulders!""

Kiana: "Applejack gasped quietly as she let out another torturous scream. What Casey here the entire time??."

Blossom: "She gasped quietly as she heard Yusei let out another torturous scream. What was she going to do?"

Kiana: "Peter Jones : "*Evil smirk* I'm waiting Casey. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2-"."

Blossom: "I'm waiting, Akiza. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2-"

Kiana: "Peter Jones : "*Evil smirk* Too slow cowgirl!!"."

Blossom: "Too slow, rat!"

Kiana: "Applejack looked up, seeing Casey panting and facing Peter with determined eyes. He stood up tall, catching his breath."

Blossom: "Yusei looked up, seeing Akiza panting and facing Sayer with determined eyes. She stood up tall, catching her breath before she spoke."

Kiana: "Peter Jones : "*Gasp* What the hell?!. Yoi have f**king powers too!?. How the hell did you get this strong!?". 

Casey : "*Smirk* I don't answer to scum like you anymore!!!!"."

Blossom: "What the hell?! How the hell did you get this strong."

"I don't answer to scum like you anymore..."

Kiana: "Peter growled, rushing at her with ill intent. In response, Casey raised his hand blasting him with a magnetic ball blazer which caused him to scream in agony and pain. When he was finally knock down. Casey quickly ran up to Applejack and Chloe in concern by how bad their injuries were but mostly his girlfriend who was bleeding badly."

Blossom: "He growled, rushing at her with ill intent. In response, Akiza raised her hand, lifting him into the air and watching him flail in an attempt to break free. As she held him, she turned to Yusei, her eyes brimming with determination."