So this is how it is.. heh..

So... I heard what happened. Heheheh... If you guys don't know, Raven Queen said me and the others are heartless monsters with no souls. Don't believe me, well it's in an app to where she start over. Don't worry, I'll spare her. Just... I don't want her to start being a rat and act dishonest when she made that claim, I can't even think or be calm after this. You think karma will come back to bite us someday, b!tch, how about you pull over and say that in front of my face! Also if you think calling her a b!tch is bad and uncalled for.... well calling someone a heartless monsters with no souls is just as worse as that! I really like how you haven't prove to me how you change, like, at first, you said you are really sorry about the crap and wants some space, but here's you... saying this sh!t to us without saying it in front of our face and admitted. God, it's even worse when a "video" is able to make you and Ola better, first of all, those things doesn't make you feel better instantly, and this is based from my experiences. It takes MORE then just one video to make you feel better! To those of you wondering how I would know that, that I can't tell you how I know where this happens but I can provide one screenshot where she said it. 

There ya go

There ya go... this is probably going be the last chapter/rant on Raven. Keep in mind, I can't keep promises when it comes to this, personally, I do not like how Raven and the others are saying to us without pulling off. Like... she is saying this to us due to the fact that we are trying to stop her and Ola's from doing any illegal actions before she gets in deep trouble.