|| UPDATE #01 ||

Sorry if I haven't posted a chapter for a while on my chapter, just wanted to make things clear that I have college work and other irl stuff to work on. There's a time where I don't have much of the energy to continue on my work or videos. Don't want to stress me or put myself under pressure, I gotta do one thing at a time, so I apologize if nothing new is updated. 

The reason why I have to stop doing debunk shipping chapter is, well you see, I don't have the energy to work on it or have the same motives to work on it. Now these days, people won't get my point and will change the format of what I said and try to structure them so it fits their opinion. That is something I do not like and hate seeing, another thing I would like to address is that some people will not learn about what I am stating my premise, sure some get it, but not the ones who don't get my point and probably twisted them or something.

Other than that, there will be different rants or anything that I would like to express to the public. If it's drama-related or anything I have issues with, I would openly express it in this rant and bring upon those issues. I will only make a rant on people like Raven, Ola, or Arsenio if it's a big issue I am noticing, but if not, I will not make a rant on them if nothing is important to say since I have talked about them before and not afraid to do it again. 

But yeah, that's all the updates I am dropping in for now. Except for the next chapter of Flame Super Volume 9 to be late next or this week, and as always, take care.