Let's Talk About Kiana1506/Raven Starshine...

"It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it."

~Aung San Suu Kyi

//[Writing Time: 4/18/2021 || 10:00 PM to 12:00 PM]\\

What's up y'all, it's SuperNathan10002 here. Remember what I said in the last Raven's rant about probably being the last chapter on her? Welp, guess that can't be the case anymore. Now, I do feel like I need to put my input in this, if you haven't known already, people considered me as a "pro ranter." From all those rants I did on Raven and Ola, it makes me feel a lot of people was invest in reading it, if it wasn't because of Genesis, you wouldn't see this rant and the other rant in the first place, I have personal issues with Raven not just her stories but her action both present and past.

By that time, Raven already blocked me before Genesis informed me, I'll go in-depth with that later on. I have said this before to my trusted friends in Discord, it's really depressing and sad that one of my first friends and the first person to make a fan-art of it, decided to go down that path. I can't remember word for word what I said to her and her response, she and I have this friendship where she adds my oc; Flame in her stories and I am just going to say this, Flame is the only character that is in character and written well in any of her stories that involved him, this isn't me being biased, I am being honest here. I will show the fan-art I did for her at the time, right here. The screenshot below confirms that the base edit was done on May 12, 2016.

There are times where she makes a birthday video for me, using Sonic to represent me and use my favorite Sonic music (at the time); His World, this was around 2015 to 2016 days in her old channel

There are times where she makes a birthday video for me, using Sonic to represent me and use my favorite Sonic music (at the time); His World, this was around 2015 to 2016 days in her old channel. I make reaction videos on her video back in the day (any OG might remember it) and even comfort her at times where she has issues, the description on that gone-forever video actually strikes me, getting shout to one of my first friends on her big YouTube channel is such a weird achievement for me.

So, what did Raven do that makes me want to write this? Well, Kelly, Sunny, Leslie, and Genesis made a chapter regarding a suicide part in Raven's MikeyPie story. Which is obviously considered she had done this before with Sonic and Leo in her old stories. So, Genesis dm her regarding this, and guess what? Raven replies back by saying she is sorry about it and going to change it and wants her to leave her alone. Did she change it? No, she blocked her. The screenshot is here, credit goes to Genesis for the screenshot.

The moment when I saw that, the torch has been igniting

The moment when I saw that, the torch has been igniting. This implies that no matter if you tell her about the crap she's doing, she'll lie about it and blocks you. I've seen this tactic not only on Youtube and other social media but I have experienced them before, and that goes back to the drama I had with Raven a while back in 2017. I have said this to both Sunny's and Leslie before in their rant chapter but it makes me think she doesn't care about it and was fine with it being there. Do you know how much it affects me to see this in front of my face? Here's a quote that basically describes Raven's action.

"When someone keeps making the same mistake over and over again, it's no longer a mistake. It's a habit."

I find it both funny and sad that Raven making this same mistake like it's some kind of habit, I really can't tell whenever or not Raven is actually trying to be a better person when she's doing this mistake again. If you're going to say Raven is trying to, I am not seeing it, the progress is probably doing slowly bad at it. That chapter involved suicide as said before, it's one of those topics where I stay away from it since it's not my cup of tea or even the right topic for me to talk about or write any of my stories in general.

Now about the 2017 drama, unfortunately, I don't have the best memory when it comes to that, but here's what happens based on what I remember. It all began at google plus days, it probably involved something we don't agree with and had an argument that causes war, we were basically online sibling at the time, there are some people there are mixed and some are my or Raven's side, I messaged Raven to unblock me and let the drama die, however, she and I had to agree we should not be an online sibling and also tell her to unblock me, she hasn't done that until around 2020 before meeting Genesis and then getting blocked again. This is, again, based on my vague memory, there's Sunny and Kelly kind of remembers that event.

Through the past weeks, I have been doing studying and doing tests for College. I was busy doing my own stuff, if anything, I feel like getting my mind clear from Raven from those weeks, and getting back to it feels underwhelming and angry. I almost tear up before I start writing this in Microsoft word seeing that no matter what we do, Raven will repeat the same mistake. The damage has already been done with Raven that affected her while community, it gets to the point where Raven and Ola have to move over on a different platform, only for her to get spotted and got caught.

To this day, if any of y'all remembered this from one of my rants, Raven was talking sh*t about me and my other friends behind my back, she was saying how I am a heartless monster with no souls. You know how much that not only affects me emotionally, but it completely shatters our long memory from those years of being friends. COMPLETELY. I won't take back anything that I did in those rants I said, if people going to justify her actions, I have been through that plagiarism path before.

If any of you don't know, I did a story on Flame Super Volume 4 a while back, I will admit, what I did is completely wrong and I took it down in this account. My mindset at that time wasn't right, now will I remake it? Yes. So, you can tell why making that first Raven's rant was important to me, it reminds me of that same mistake I used to do and hopefully, Raven will understand it and won't do it, but Raven took it personally and keeps repeating it until to the point she gave up and will do anything to stop the damage.

She wasn't like this from 2015 to 2016, this could be my headcanon, but after she has successfully made a milestone on both Youtube and Wattpad for a following that boost her ego and her confidence as a writer to do whatever she wants. Again, that is my headcanon, not confirmed but from what been shown, probably most of the reasons her fans are like google plus days fans of Raven.

This makes me believe that Raven Starshine is a completely different person from the Raven I know from google plus (before heading to Wattpad). This is the internet, after all, you would have except this kind of stuff to happen to you, if Raven or Ola was reading this, I hope you get this message and get through your head.

Going back to what had been done from Raven, I feel like there's a lot of stuff that has been missed but never been found or even mentioned, and sadly, those things were probably not archive. Other than Ola and her other friends who knew her well, I am a part of these people who knows her pretty well back in the day. Unfortunately, if I didn't delete my old Gmail stuff that probably has the important stuff of Raven, then it would have been useful at least but it's gone from 30 days at the trash bin to save space.

I think I'll let this be off, for now, I REALLY want to get that out of my chest, I can go on even more but with the information I have, this is how far I can go from there. In the meantime, got to finish off my college work and even the test, so catch y'all later, peace!

Shout to my friends from this long-ass saga:

ChainRose411

GenesisG206411

CDHBeastSage

SunnyFunny101