Chapter Four - Another Roomate

"Beth can you sit down please?" Arianna asks calmly and confused , even more confused than Beth.
"Will you hurt me?" Beth says with tears in her eyes. Arianna looks her in her eyes and shakes her head slowly.
"No" She says , Beth slowly sits on the sofa shaking. Arianna starts pacing the floor , she's never experienced anything like this before. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door which made them both jump.
"Do you know who that is?" Arianna asks Beth , Beth shakes her head still crying and shaking. Arianna slowly walks towards the door until there's another knock on the door , she then quickly opened it to see a tall boy with big muscles and dark hair. He makes a confused face at the sight of Arianna.
"Can I help you?" Arianna asks impatiently.
"Uh , is Brian here?" The tall guy asks looking into the apartment.
"Uh no , he moved" Arianna says quickly looking back at Beth who still looks the same. Arianna was more concerned about what had happened before with Beth , she turned back to the tall guy and he looked even more confused now.
"I was supposed to be moving in with Brian today and I'm pretty sure it's this room" he says showing Arianna his phone that says the room number.
"Yeah , well he did live here but he doesn't anymore" Arianna says "because I do" she awkwardly adds to the silence.
"Oh , well did he say anything about where he was going?" He asks checking his messages for the second time frowning.
"No , you've gotta be careful you know" Arianna says , the tall guy looks up at her "you never know who you can actually trust anymore" she says looking into his ice blue eyes. He looks away from her eyes and laughs awkwardly.
"Yeah your right there , I don't understand where he could've gone" He said still confused and staring at the door , he tries to call Brian.  Beth was still sitting down but she wasn't shaking as much anymore.
"Look I'm sorry your friend ditched you but is there anywhere else you can go?" Arianna asks getting annoyed now.
"Not really , we decided to live together because we couldn't afford living alone , I guess I could stay at a cheap motel though" he says looking at the time on his watch "Sorry to bother you" he says before he starts walking away.
"Wait" Arianna says before sighing. "You can't stay at a motel , it's not fair. You can stay here until you find somewhere else" She says , the tall guy turns around and frowns.
"What? Are you sure?" He asks with a soft look on his face. Arianna nodded and stepped so he could get in. When he walked in past the door he thanked her.
"I'm Joe by the way , Joe Davis" He said shaking Arianna's hand.
"I'm Arianna Morte" He looks over and see's Beth on the sofa. "This is my roommate Beth" Arianna says walking over to Beth.
"H-Hello" Beth says looking at Joe slightly.
"Hey nice to meet you" Joe says smiling sweetly at Beth and Arianna.
"Uh my rooms at the left end and Beth's is the one next to it , choose your pick" Arianna says pointing to the three other rooms.
"Thanks , I'll be no bother" He says walking to the third one in a row next to Beth's.
"Who's that?" Beth asks quietly.
"I don't know , he was supposed to move in here with the last owner" Arianna says sitting next to Beth.
"Your just gonna let a stranger stay here?" Beth says still quite but now looking into Arianna's eyes.
"You were a stranger" Arianna says.
"Yeah and look where that got me , what happened?" Beth says now tearing up.
"I don't know , I just wanted a bite and-" Arianna began but was cut off.
"A bite? A bite of what , me?" Beth asks a little louder now.
"Beth I'm a Vampire Witch" Arianna says , she watches Beth's face change and looks into her eyes again. "I need warm fresh human blood to stay strong" Arianna whispers to Beth "I saw you and the situation you were in and it was the perfect opportunity to have you stay with me , but when I went to bite you..." Arianna stopped and shook her head , she was confused about what happened too.
"Why didn't you then?" Beth asks a bit calmer now but still panicky.
"There's something about you Beth , your connected to me in a certain way. I've never experienced this before and I don't know what's going on" Arianna explains. Beth looks to the floor confused.
"A connection?" She asks more confused than before , Arianna nodded.