Chapter Ten - Still Alive?

Arianna tried to shut the door but Siena had already put her foot in the way.
"Stop Arianna , I'm on your side" Siena said trying to push the door open with all her strength.
"My side? Is killing my sister my side?" Arianna asks.
"Your sisters not dead" Siena shouts , Arianna freezes in place.
"W-What" Arianna stutters , she steps back and Siena comes in.
"I came to warn you , my siblings have found out where you are" Siena says panicking.
"No wait , my sisters alive?" She asks with hope.
"She's on the other side , if you get killed by one of us you don't die , you go to the other side" Siena rushes.
"Why are you talking like that? Are they coming here now?" She asks , Siena shakes her head.
"No but they'll suspect if I'm away too long" Siena says now looking at Beth confused , Arianna can feel emotions so she knew she could trust Siena.
"That's my roommate Beth" Arianna says also looking at Beth who is smiling at Siena.
"I'm Siena Bianchi , nice to meet you" Siena says politely.
"Bianchi?" Beth say's urgently remembering the name.
"You told her?" Siena asks Arianna.
"Yeah , I tried to bite her but it kind of backfired" Arianna tells Siena , Siena frowned. "Did you know we have soulmates?" Arianna asks.
"No" Siena replied confused now.
"Yeah well , we do and I kind of found out the hard way" Arianna tells Siena.
"Oh wow" Siena says shocked. "Anyway my siblings know your here , and your more powerful than all of us combined so as you can imagine there not the happiest" Siena says quickly. "They've been trying to track you down ever since you left" Siena says.
"If they wanted me gone why didn't they just take me with Francesca?" Arianna asks more confused now.
"Because your sister made a deal with us , she said if we let you go then she will do whatever we want" Siena explains.
"She did?" Arianna asked , she never knew that her sister had done that.
"Yes but now they want you too so I think you should start getting on the road" Siena said quickly.
"Why are you talking to fast , calm down" Arianna said , she could tell Siena was telling the truth from her emotions.
"What's going on?" Beth ask's.
"Nothing , we're just going to have five more visitors" Arianna says.