Chapter Five - Forgiveness

"I need some water" Beth says rushing over to the small kitchen.
Arianna gets up and follows her quietly. Beth turns around and jumps at the sight of Arianna and drops the glass with her water in , the glass smashes against Arianna's arm and cuts her.
"Ouch" Arianna says picking the glass out , then she looks over and see's Beth's eyes wide. Beth is looking down at her arm which is bleeding in exactly the same place as Arianna's.
"Wh-What's happening?" Beth shrieks , she starts shaking and and grabs a piece of kitchen roll to wipe the blood off. Arianna's cut has already healed but she was more concerned about how it affected Beth.
"No , no it can't be true" Arianna say's still staring at Beth's cut.
"What can't be true? What's going on Arianna?" Beth panics still wiping blood off. Arianna swallowed trying to not think about the blood.
"Beth were more than connected , way more" Arianna started.
"What do you mean?" Beth says seriously and angry now , she throws the kitchen roll on the counter and folds her arms.
"We're soulmates" Arianna say's.
"Excuse me?" Beth says in the same position. Arianna looks into Beth's eyes and sighs. "Soulmates as in when you find the perfect someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with?" Beth ask's.
"No , as in if I get hurt , you get hurt. If anything happens to me it happens to you" Arianna explains trying to believe it herself "I can get a soulmate that I spend the rest of my life with and then I get soulmate that goes through everything I do" Beth shakes her head at Arianna's words.
"How is that even possible?" Beth asks still shaking her head.
"Because when I became what I am , a lot of things come with it , like having to stay inside at midnight to avoid the moonshine , needing someone's blood once a week to stay strong and having a soulmate , I guess" Arianna's tells Beth.
"What's the moonshine?" Beth asks leaning against the counter.
"You can't really see it but the moon shines down brightly at midnight and gives me the crave to drink peoples blood until they die , I can't stop until there dead" Arianna's explains. Beth flinches back and Arianna smiles.
"I'm sorry I tried to bite you , you were a friend and I shouldn't have taken advantage of that" Arianna say's feeling guilty. Beth shakes her head.
"It's fine" she says warmly with a smile.
"What?" Arianna asks shocked at Beth's response.
"It's okay Arianna , I'm not afraid of you" Beth says.