Chapter Eleven - Not My Hero , Your Hero

"Are you crazy?" Siena asks "They'll kill you" Siena says straight after looking at Arianna likes she psycho.
"Like you said , I'm stronger than all of you combined" Arianna says walking around the kitchen.
"Well , don't you think it would be smarter if you left for a bit" Beth say's looking worried , Arianna turns to her.
"No , not really" she plainly says.
"Why would you want to cause trouble with them , there clearly angry with you" Beth exclaims , her eyes going wide. Siena sighs.
"They'll still find a way to kill you , if they put Francesca on the other side I'm sure they can do it to you" Siena practically shouts. There was a knock at the door and Siena went pale. Arianna walked to the door and opened it quickly. Stood there was a tall man with honey skin , green eyes and dark hair.
"Uh can I help you?" Arianna asks , she knows what all the Bianchi siblings look like and he isn't one.
"Oh this is my friend , Hero" Beth says rushing to the door.
"Oh hi nice to meet you" Arianna say's and smiles.
"Nice to meet you too" He say's in a thick British accent. Arianna and the Bianchi siblings had a British accent but not like his , he was from London.
"London?" Siena asks now distracted.
"Yeah , you?" Hero asks looking at Siena although he was asking both of them.
"Well we were both born it Italy and just picked it up" Siena laughs. Arianna frowns at Siena until she realizes something. She looks at Siena's arm deeply and a small cut starts to form.
"Ouch" Hero says looking in the exact same place Arianna had cut Siena's arm. And sure enough there was a cut on Hero's arm. They were soulmates.
"Well I better be going to work , c'mon Hero" Beth says waving goodbye worriedly. Arianna turns to Siena with a smile on her face.
"What?" Siena asks with a frown on her face.
"Did you feel anything with him?" Arianna asks walking closer to Siena.
"I mean , he was attractive" Siena says going into a daydream , about Hero probably. Arianna snapped her fingers in front of her and she snapped out of the daydream.
"Hellooo! He's your soulmate" Arianna exclaims.
"My what?" Siena asks shocked "W-which one" she asks with her eyes wide.
"Well to me it looks like both , but you see when he cut his arm that was because I cut yours" Arianna says whilst pointing at a red mark on Siena's arm , she looks down shocked.
"We have more important things to worry about" Siena says trying to understand what's happening.
"Why do you want to stay here for my siblings to come and kill you?" Siena asks bluntly. Arianna smiles.
"Can you bring people back from the other side?" Arianna asks leaning on the counter towards Siena.
"Well yes we can , but I-" Siena starts but cuts herself off , she gazes into Arianna's emerald eyes and gasps "No you can't" she says.
"I'm going to bring my sister back" Arianna smiles.