Chapter Nine - Lost And Now Found

After a while Beth and Arianna leave the café and go back to the apartment.
"I start work at five and finish at 10" Beth say's when they sit down , it's now four.
"Okay" Arianna said whilst nodding.
"Do you have a job?" Beth ask's Arianna.
"Job?" Arianna laughs "No I can make people do whatever I want with one look" Arianna says checking her nails.
"Don't you think that's a little..." Beth starts , Arianna looks up at her in the eyes. "Never mind" Beth sighs and Arianna smiles.
"So what's the deal with that woman that kicked you out" Arianna asks.
"Oh , that's my older sister Elle. She's been staying with me for a few months with her fiancée" Beth says looking down.
"I don't get it , if it was your apartment then why let her keep it?" Arianna asks confused , she knew Beth was kind but she wasn't the type to be walked all over either.
"Well my sisters been struggling for a while , I have a job where I could buy a new apartment but she doesn't , and anyway I'm here now and she's there , it worked out great" Beth smiles.
"Did it really?" Arianna asks and Beth frowns. "Look I'm your friend Beth , you can trust me now I've told you everything but I'm a Vampire Witch who tried to kill you only last night" Arianna explains. Beth nods and then smiles and grabs Arianna's hands.
"So what can I not do?" Beth ask's , Arianna frowned "Garlic , mirrors , sunlight?" Beth ask's. Arianna laughs.
"Oh right" She says through laughter "Sunlight doesn't bother me since I'm also a witch not just a vampire , I am visible through mirrors that's just a myth and keep garlic away from me" Arianna tells Beth.
"Wait really , the garlic things real?" Beth ask's.
"Yeah" Arianna laughs. There's a knock on the door which makes them both jump.
"I bet Joe forgot his key" Arianna says whilst getting up to open the door. Standing on the other side of the door isn't Joe. Instead there's a girl with pale skin , long dark hair and big brown eyes. It was Siena Bianchi.