Chapter Seven - Midnight Murder

A young blonde waitress comes over with a smile on her face.
"Can I get you anything to drink or eat?" She asks , her name tag reads the name 'Mimi'.
"Can I just get a coffee please" Beth ask's politely. The waitress writes it down and looks over at Arianna.
"I'll just have a coffee too thanks" Arianna smiles , The waitress nods and walks away.
"Okay , so what else do you want to know" Arianna asks wanting to tell Beth whatever she wants to know.
"What happened with your parents , I mean do they know , did they know?" Beth ask's looking down and going quite for the last bit. Arianna looks down also and sighs.
"My mum died when I was twelve" Arianna says looking back up. "I haven't really spoke about her much , but I always remind myself about her cause I don't wanna forget her" Arianna admitted. She looked into Beth's eyes that started tearing up , Arianna could tell Beth was a fragile person.
"As for my dad" Arianna remarked "Have you ever heard about , Reggie Morte?" Arianna asked.
"Y-yeah" Beth say's confused , her eyes go wide with realisation "As in the serial killer?" She asks , Arianna nodded.
"When my mum died , my dad went crazy , he lost his mind and I thought it would drive him off the edge. And it did but not the way I expected. He just killed and killed and killed until someone fought back and killed him back" Arianna said tearing up herself , she manages to pull back the tears although Beth doesn't. The waitress returns with the two coffee's , she places one in front of Arianna and one in front of Beth.
"Thank you" Arianna say's for both of them.
"I'm so sorry" Beth manages to say.
"Don't be , it's not your fault" Arianna says back smiling. Beth wipes her tears and takes a sip of her coffee.