Chapter Fifteen - Another One?

"Hey you work at the café right?" Arianna asked Mimi standing next to her.
"Uhh yeah , have you been in?" Mimi asked a little bit tipsy.
"Yeah I came with my friend the other day , you served us" Arianna said , she didn't know where Siena had gone.
"Well I'm happy I could help" Mimi said drinking some sort of drink.
"I love your accent by the way , where are you from?" Mimi asked turning towards Arianna.
"Well I'm from Milan in Italy and I've been traveling for a while and I just picked it up I guess" Arianna explained although she knew Mimi probably wouldn't remember this in the morning. Mimi nodded in amusement , she had pale skin and light green eyes similar to Beth's. As soon as Arianna noticed the similarities Beth walked over to her.
"I don't think drinking blood from a drink girl is the best idea" She says quietly to Arianna. Beth looked at Mimi and frowned. "I recognize you from somewhere" Beth said now looking at Arianna.
"She's the one who served us at that café" Arianna explained and Beth nodded remembering , Mimi nodded with a huge grin on her face and sat on a stool at the bar.
"Are you going to get home okay?" Beth asked Mimi.
"Home? I don't have a home" Mimi says now starting to cry.
"What do you mean you don't have a home?" Beth ask's worried , Arianna notices this and knows what's coming.
"My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend and kicked me out of the house , I have no where to go" Mimi cried , her mascara running down her face.
"Can you not stay with your parents?" Beth ask's , Mimi shook her head.
"I don't speak to them anymore"Mimi told them confidently , Beth looked at Arianna with that worried look.
"We can't just let her stay on the street" Beth says being serious hoping Arianna would understand.
"I have shared my apartment with you and Joe , it's not a shelter" Arianna says rolling her eyes.
"You let me stay there so you could bite me and I don't even know about Joe , why would you let Joe stay?" Beth asked , neither Arianna or Beth spent any time with Joe at all he just kept telling them that he would be out soon.
"Because he thought he was ditched by his best friend and had no where to go" Arianna said defensively.
"That's exactly the same position that she's in" Beth says aiming at Mimi. Arianna rolled her eyes.
"Fine , only for a night though" Arianna finally agreed. Beth smiled and they both turned to Mimi to see her passed out on the bar.