Chapter Sixteen - More Problems

Arianna and Beth are both carrying Mimi back to the apartment although Arianna realizes that Beth is the only one putting effort in.
"Are you even doing anything?" Beth ask's out of breath.
"Yes , I'm trying but I'm weak , I haven't had any blood in almost two weeks" Arianna says also out of breath.
"Why does this always happen when I try to bite someone" Arianna complains with Mimi's arm around her neck.
"Why does what happen?" Beth ask's pulling on the other side of Mimi.
"They end up staying with me" Arianna says struggling now.
"Well it wasn't that way with Joe was it?" Beth ask's just as they get to the apartment blocks.
"No , I just felt bad" Arianna states.
"Where is Joe anyway?" Beth ask's opening the door to the all the apartment rooms.
"Oh my god" Arianna whispers remembering that Joe was passed out in his room.
"What?" Beth ask's still out of breath. Arianna let's go of Mimi and runs up the stairs.
"Hey what are you doing?" Beth shouts up , she tries to carry Mimi up but struggles. Arianna bursts into there apartment and Joe is no where in sight , she goes to his room and knocks on it.
"Joe?" Arianna asks , when there was no reply she opened the door slowly and saw that he wasn't there although all his stuff was still there , his phone , his keys and his clothes. Arianna stood in shock wondering what had happened , if you have had blood acid in your system and didn't wake up after an hour then it could be dangerous from you passing out with a dangerous acid inside you. Beth finally got into the apartment with Mimi in her arms.
"I get that your weak Arianna , I really do but that doesn't me that I'm strong" Beth complains. She puts Mimi on the sofa for now and then looks and see's Arianna stressed. "What's wrong?" Beth ask's looking at Arianna red in the face.
"Beth , we have a slight problem" Arianna replied.