Chapter Nineteen - Two Here , Four There

"What are you doing here?" Siena asks almost crying now , her arms are crossed over her face and her hair is being blown in the wind. Arianna is watching Lorenzo like he's her prey although she knows that he's her predator.
"More like what are you doing here little sister?" He asks in a horrible sly tone. Arianna looked over at Beth who was standing next to Lydia who looked confused, so did Hero , Meghan and Jamie.
"Your probably wondering where your friend is" Lorenzo states. "Joe is it?" He asks looking up as if he was thinking , he slowly brought his head down and chuckled , Arianna heard Beth gasp.
"What did you do to him?" Arianna asked , practically shouted. She knew Beth was probably crying at this point and even more so because she's had a bit to drink. Arianna still felt weak , she kept getting distracted from taking someone's blood , she wondered if Siena had had any blood. Arianna looked at Siena who had her eyes locked on Hero , Hero had his eyes locked on Siena. When she turned to see Lorenzo he had gone.
"Where did he go?" Arianna asked turning to Beth and her friends.
"I didn't see anything" Meghan replied , she and Hero looked like the only sober ones besides Beth.
"Siena where did he go?" Arianna shouted. Siena stood in silence , Arianna knew what she was doing. When you have a sibling you can track them down in your head , Arianna and Francesca did it all the time.
"He's in there" Siena said looking back at the club. Arianna started heading into the club.
"W-what's going on? Will someone tell us what's going on?" Lydia asked , she looked from Arianna to Siena to Beth "Beth?" She asked.
"I-" Beth started but got cut off by a hand around her mouth.
"Lorenzo!" Arianna shouted immediately.
"Lorenzo? Do I look like Lorenzo?" Said another British accent similar to Siena's. This time it was Isabella Bianchi.