Chapter Twelve - Holiday For Four

"No , no you can't" Siena says.
"Yes I can , all I have to do is go to the other side and then bring my sister back" Arianna explains.
"And how will you do that? My siblings won't help you and we have to do it together for it to work" Siena tells Arianna.
"Well I'll have to make an agreement with them then" Arianna says "I'll cast a spell to make them have all of my powers and strength" Arianna says.
"What , are you out of your mind?" Siena squeals , she has a shocked expression on her face and is shaking her head.
"If my siblings find you I doubt they would want to hear you out" Siena tells her.
"That's why there not going to find me" Arianna says playfully "I'm going to find them" she says with a smile.
"What?" Siena says practically losing her mind now.
"I'm going to go back to Italy and I'm going to surprise them myself" Arianna says.
"What if they come here and find your friend , Beth? What happens if she's in danger whilst your in Italy?" Siena asks , she has a point thought Arianna. Arianna knew that Beth and Joe would be in danger if she left. As soon as she thought that Joe walked through the door.
"Oh hi Arianna" He say's then looks at Siena and frowns. Siena turned to Arianna.
"This is my other roommate Joe , Joe this is Siena an old friend" Arianna tells him.
"Nice to meet you Siena" Joe says shaking her hand.
"You too" Siena say's back.
"Joe have you ever been to Italy?" Arianna asked.
"No , no I haven't , why?" He replied.
"Would you like to go to Italy?" Arianna asked awkwardly.
"I mean yeah sure , eventually in the future one day" Joe says through a laugh.
"Well what do you say me , you , Beth and Siena go?" Arianna suggests with a bright smile.
"Uh , well I have work like all the time. Why don't you and Beth just go?" He asks smiling at Arianna and Siena.
"What , no! I mean it would be a great way of getting to know each other don't you think" Arianna asked clapping her handing together with hope.
"Well yeah but we can still do that here" Joe says now looking confused. Arianna looked at Sienna.
"Blood acid?" Arianna asked and Siena nodded her head in agreement. Joe looked even more confused now. Arianna went to her room and found a needle with blood acid in. She walked up to Joe and looked into his eyes deeply. "Joe" she begins now injecting the needle into his arm "Your going to come to Italy with me , Beth and Siena and your gonna have a great time and we're gonna get to know each other , okay?" Arianna asks.
"Okay" Joe replies , Arianna removes the needle and Joe passes out.