Chapter One - New Town

Arianna was walking down the street in New York , 'This is where I want to stay' she thought. She walked into an apartment building using her extra strength to open the locked door. She walked right to the top of the building wearing plain denim shorts and a dark blue crop top , her dark hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she had her sunglasses on. She walked to the room facing the front of the hotel on the highest floor , and lightly knocked on the door hearing someone was inside from when she was outside since she can hear anything she wants. A tall man with black hair , pale skin and a body full of tattoos opened the door with a flirty grin.
"Can I help you?" He said , in an Australian accent.
"No actually , you can't" Arianna replied with with the same flirty grin , she pushed past him and looked around the room. "I want to move to New York and I need a place to stay , this looks great" Arianna goes on , looking around the room before looking at the Australian guy again.
"Okay well I'm happy you've found somewhere, I really am , but what do I have to do with it?" He asks with a confused look now. Arianna rolls her eyes under her sunglasses.
"I want this room. This room is now yours and will soon be mine. Please pack up your things" Arianna says with a sweet smile and the Australian guy laughs.
"So you think that you can storm into my apartment , claim it's going to be yours and ask me to pack my things up?" He say's still laughing.
"Yeah" Arianna replies , she looks down to the floor and takes off her sunglasses slowly , she looks back up to the Australian guys with her magical eyes and smiles sweetly again , he suddenly stops laughing.
"Brian , that's your name isn't it?"the Australian guy nods slowly "Well then , Brian , I want your apartment and I want it now , go anywhere else , I don't care , but get your stuff and leave" She says with a sweet tone and smile again. Brian suddenly closes his eyes shut , then acts like he just woke up.
"Y-yeah , I will...do that. Sorry for the problem before" He says looking shocked at what he had said before to her. He goes to his bedroom and Arianna puts her sunglasses back on and snaps her fingers , all of a sudden there were boxes full of his stuff on the floor.
"All done" Arianna says snappy "Now go" she adds. As Brian slowly walks towards Arianna and the boxes , she goes for him and injects him with Blood Acid. As she puts the needle in his arm she says into his ear "Your moving apartments , you've got bored of New York and want to move somewhere else , anywhere else. But there's a whole world out there that you want to explore" when she finishes she pulls the needle out and Brian collapses on her. She drops him on the floor and she takes her sunglasses off again , closes her eyes and when she reopens them , Brian is gone , somewhere ,  anywhere.